Fl rics anyone?

I can change my order to make life easier for you. I can chage blue to "1 teal", Will take "1 red" ( highly preferred!!!), and "1 Pink or Orange".

Let me know when you need money paypaled or I can send you cashiers check.

lol @ the cyano comment!!!!!!!!

I dont know what the reds look like...I've never even herd of them comming in red, but the lady said "we're getting a large shipment of ric's next week, there will also be some reds in it but they wont be $10, let me know what you want and I'll hold it aside for you"
Heres a pic of a few different colors, There is a green w/ pink tips, an all blue and a pink in there.
ricordialand.bmp

and this is a really unusual one! all orange!!!! usually the centers are a greenish or blueish color. I picked up one of these for me and a colony to bring up north.
allorangeric.bmp

I'll edit the list as you all request so check to make sure I got it right.

I'll except paypal @ nosnrequired40 (at) hotmail.com, checks or money orders...I dont care, with paypal please include the 2-3% that paypal charges, normaly I would not charge that but I'm not making anything off these.

Are we still limited to one color. If so I would like.
1 blue
1 pink
1purple.
Then 1 teal and red depends on how much per polyp. Please let me know how much for these and when you want payment by.

Thank you very much for doing this.

Its just one for the blue and pinks so far but I might be able to get more blue for those that want it, from the way the lady at the LFS talked the shipment would be real good. The teal's are $10 per polyp as well...I still dont know how much the reds are going for or how many she will get so I cant even say if I can offer many if any of those yet. I will get what I can, and offer them in order of who requested them first.

guess I should update the list also huh? :)
Reefermedic did you want teal or red also?

Last edited:
JenC = are you interested? you said mabye one each?
Troubleman =1 teal, 1 pink or orange (1 red #1 on list)
Richard = 1 purple, 1 blue, 1 pink, 1 teal (1 red #3 on list)
Tboisvert = 1 blue, 1 pink, 1 orange
Atila = 1 green, 1 blue, 1 pink, 1 purple, 1 orange
Paine43 = 1 blue or 1 of any color but green?
gordonzoo =1 blue, 1 pink, 1 orange (1 red #2 on list)
starfish = 2 purple, 2 blue, 2 pink
lauraD = 1 purple, 1 orange, 1 blue, 1 pink
agent6473 =1 blue, 1 purple
toomanyfish = 1 green, 1 blue, 1 orange, 1 purple, 1 pink
penguinsix = 1 blue
skinpuppi = Bulk order
reeferMedic= 1 green, 1 orange, 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 purple (did you want teal or red?)

1 orange, 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 purple, 1 teal, & 1 red depending on the cost of the red.......

That should make it easier for you.........

I don't really want to make the list any longer, so I'll sign up for first dibs on any scraps if anyone backs out.

Steve

Welcome!!

I'd like all (or any available) of the following please :)

Reef55: 1 blue, 1 teal, 1 pink, 1 purple, (1 red #4 on list)

JenC = 1 each color
Troubleman =1 teal, 1 pink or orange (1 red #1 on list)
Richard = 1 purple, 1 blue, 1 pink, 1 teal (1 red #3 on list)
Tboisvert = 1 blue, 1 pink, 1 orange
Atila = 1 green, 1 blue, 1 pink, 1 purple, 1 orange
Paine43 = 1 blue or 1 of any color but green?
gordonzoo =1 blue, 1 pink, 1 orange (1 red #2 on list)
starfish = 2 purple, 2 blue, 2 pink
lauraD = 1 purple, 1 orange, 1 blue, 1 pink
agent6473 =1 blue, 1 purple
toomanyfish = 1 green, 1 blue, 1 orange, 1 purple, 1 pink
penguinsix = 1 blue
skinpuppi = Bulk order
reeferMedic= 1 teal, 1 orange, 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 purple (1 red #4 on list)
Reef55= 1 blue, 1 teal, 1 pink, 1 purple, (1 red #5 on list)

Because the list is overwhelming already, I don't need to be "officially" added, but like Stevenp, I'll line up for scraps and no shows. On the off chance that you can still fill requests after everyone else, shoot me a PM. I suppose I'll get in line for a red if you are able to get more than 5 polyps. Thanks again!
Chris

Testhead1313 I'll add you as #6 for a red...with the reds what I will do is (if they are infact red and nice) will buy as many as she will sell me and I will ask the first person if they want it still and what the price is, if they say no on to the next...and so on. so even if your alittle down on the list you might get one even if I only get 3 or 4.

Just an update I went to the stores yesterday and they said the wholesalers did not have any this week (unusual) The lady with the reds said the shipment was delayed till the end of the week or beginning of next, in that shipment she will be getting 100 blue, orange, and pink and I have first dibs on them. (no purple though) I did pick up all the purple she had now though, I dont know if she or anyone else will get anymore before I leave but I will check weekly and update everyone.

For those of you who have paid of couse you get first dibs and if I cant fill all the purples I will of course refund.

If its not too late or too much trouble I would be interested in:

1 orange, 1 blue, 1 pink

Thanks

Hey Jovreef, I sent you some money via paypal! If/when the reds come in, I may wish for one of those.
Laurad
thanks so much

Please excuse me because I know it is being really rude, but I just want to throw it out there :
Has anyone met this person or even talked to them on the phone?

Again, I have no reason to doubt you, but I have been burned before by being too trusting of essentially anonimous people on the web.

Everyone completely disregard this message if this someone you know personally and have a reason to trust.

jovreef: Would it be helpful to overnight a bunch of orders to me and then I can get them to most of the members (june 18 meeting) or they can arrange a pick up with me. Shipping one big package should not cost too much when we divide the shipping by the number of orders you have.
At the same time having people that received their orders will give you credibility.
Just a thought.

Back