Fl rics anyone?

Well on the credibility issue, you can check me out on RC (I use to sell PPE's and have great feedback I've also done several online trades) I am also a very active member of the orlando reef care takers and any of them can verify I'm a very honest person (also thru RC under ORCA's forum) I have the same user name on RC.

As far as a large order I can do that, But then again they would still have to be paid ahead of time and the shipping would be pretty high...thus defeating the purpose of cheap rics.

If anyone decided to be taken off the list due to trust issues it wont hurt my feelings, I myself have a hard time trusting online people, even when doing trades I ask for my corals shipped first so I understand.

You can pick them up when I arrive but keep in mind that I cant afford to purchase 30-40 rics for everyone on the list and waite to come up to be paid. Thats like $300-400 out of pocket. I will pick up a few extra's and it will be first come first serve for the people who pay when they pick up.

Last edited:
Thanks. I assume someone will pm you on RC to make sure. I really wasn't trying to be a jerk, I was just making sure people were thinking before they sent money :)

I totally understand...no offense taken at all. Like I said..I'm making nothing off of this, so the fewer people that want to buy the less I have to bring up. I do enjoy helping out people though and thought this would be a great way to introduce myself to everyone here. The orlando club I'm in now is amazing and I'm very active in the club, if you guys are half of what they are I will be thrilled!

The best way to assure its me on both sites would probably be to PM me something on here and tell me to copy it onto a pm from RC right?

Update*** just herd from the lady getting the reds, she's only getting 3-4 and they will be $15 each. I've ask her if she has seen them yet to confirm the red color if so I want them all.

Last edited:
Just another update on my ric hunt for everyone.

Got 10 real nice purples yesterday but under PC's they look blue, never had that happen before... so if you have halides I got some more purples if you have PC's I got some blues lol.

Also talked with the lady who's getting in the big shipment, she still has not gotten them so I guess they are comming early next week now.

jov if im not to late i would like 1 blue/purple---1 pink---1 orange---1 teal.
can you pm me with the total including paypal charge and ill paypal you right away.thanks chris
p.s. welcome

Last edited:
Nativemic- lets waite and make sure I can get more pinks first. The way it sounds no one is expecting to get anymore pinks.

I will post here when the lady gets her shipment in and let everyone know what she got. Just everyone who has not paid hold off on payment if you want pink till I know if I'm getting them. I have just enough pink to cover for the people who already paid.
Keep an eye for updates on here. :)

Well I left a message with the lady that is getting the shipment in asking if its here yet, no word yet. But I did break up all the ones I have into single polyp frags, pics of the ricordia covered bottom of my tank as soon as they stop stressing and look nice again.

sinpuppis.bmp

Here's a colony of orange and purple that are going to someone, you can see some of the single polyp ones behind the orange also.

THE RICORIDA ARE IN

I need a final count of everyone who is a definate positivly going to purchase rics, I'm going to pick them up on thursday morning. Those of you who have paid I've already got your #'s. Those of you who were sending cashiers check please let me know if you did send it, I have not recieved either of those. If you could just either PM me or e-mail me with "I still want them" or your new order. Nosnrequired40 (at) netzero.com

Again they are $10 per polyp. I'm sorry but she did not get any more pinks, So I only have 4 for the ones that already paid. She did get plenty of BLUEORANGEPURPLE and of course teal and green.

Back