Florida pets :)

nhbloke

Non-member
Just got my order from Florida pets, the livestock was very healthy and the burrowing brittle stars came packed in a bag with cheato which had loads of life in it, including mini clams and mini feather dusters. I also got some free mixed macro algae and baby snails in my other bags. I would highly recommend them I will propably be ordering some more stuff soon.
John

http://floridapets.com/

Why don't we pool our orders? You get good discounts if you become a member (free); additional discout if you email them your order instead of thru the website, AND further discount if you have a webpage and say something nice about them on it, and depending on the amount of the order, discount on shipping.

I also got 2 bags of pods and some different type of cheato, and still wanted some more stuff but had reached my pocket money limit for the week. I would be willing to do a pooled order depending on where and when. John

I would be intrested in pooling an order, I am looking to add some pods to the tank. I live in Rochester so picking up from your location isnt a problem. Let me know if you are intrested.

Jeff

I agree and dont know if i have the time to run the pool so if any one else is willing, go for it, if nobody does in a week or so i will :) John

I would be willing to run with a pooled order but I'm in Rochester NH. Not a very central location. Would this work for the group or do we want to find a more central location for pick up?

Jeff

GinaD cooridinated the group buy, and for the stuff I ordered, it went well (not sure about others); they even threw in an extra sea lettuce! :) The Gorgonian I got was beautiful as well. Will definitely purchase from them again.

-Mike

Contact Nhbloke - he backed out because of the location. He may order with you, though.

John, I would do an order or two with you.

You know I need to get some critters going in my new fuge set up...

Yes! Great!
Here's a pic of my blue sea whip/gorgonian - still gorgeous and healthy!
bottomhalf.jpg

Nice! I was going to order some stuff off of Ebay, but then I saw they had free shipping over $50, so I figured I might give them a try. Thanks for the pic!

I received my order from Floridapets.com today! Everyone arrived alive :D
My shipping ended up being free because I ordered $50 worth of critters. I got the cutest little Pom Pom crab, I'll take a pic of him tonight if I can find him. I want to order from them again when I upgrade! Thanks again Gina, for the pic of your gorgonian, it sealed the deal for me :)

Back