Florida Pets

you see, I'm secure enough to show my feminine side. Besides Scuba Dave is the one wearing the pink thong.

Tim A,
Please get your order in. If its not in by Monday AM, they are planning on shipping without your order.:(
Ron

Do we know when the order is scheduled to arrive?:confused: We are in Box #1 and picking up in Wakefield. I have already ordered and paid but if we decide to add to it, when is that deadline?

I am still waiting for two people to pay.
As soon as John tells me their payments are made, I'll let you know when the box will be shipped & arrive in Wakefield.
If you add to the box, you will need to pay any additional charges for shipping directly to John, because I already sent my payment in for both my order and everyone's shipping.

I thought we had until the 25th for the final order but maybe I misunderstood. Sounds like it probably wouldn't be worth it then to add to the order with the additional shipping costs, I assume it wouldn't just be another couple of bucks or so(which would be fine). I had asked John to email me before the 25th if he got in anymore cerith snails or any anemone shrimp so that we could add them to our order. I haven't heard from him on that so it looks like he probably wouldn't have them by then anyway.
I think I'm confused as to how their whole shipping charges work.:confused:
Maybe I'll go back and read the beginning of this thread with the info, etc. and realize that I missed something and am a complete bonehead.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
John told me he wouldn't be getting anything in between yesterday and Tuesday. That's the only reason I paid already. I apologize, I thought John would've told you.

Gina, do you know if John is there today? Probably not as it's Sunday. I just emailed him to find out about the additional shipping, adding to the order, etc. Usually he responds immediately. From reading the info on the thread, I was under the impression that you could order and pay for what you wanted and then add to it later as long as it was before the 25th deadline, otherwise I would have waited on ordering and paying until the last minute just in case we decided that we wanted anything else later. I told David(my other half) that we had until the 25th and it turns out that he wants 2 portions of pods as well! So, do you have any idea what the additional shipping costs are that we would have to add? As I said, if it's a couple of bucks, no problem. I don't expect you to know this info, and I emailed John, hopefully he'll email me tomorrow. I feel bad because David wants the pods now and I lead him to beleive that we had til' the 25th to decide our final order. I like to pay prompty to hold my items and also to make it easier on the person pooling the order(I think, and hope:)) but I think my promptness may have screwed me this time.:(
No matter, we can order the pods later from somewhere else.
Gina

I don't think it will be a big deal, Gina. Again I apologize - it's my fault for the miscommunication. Go ahead and order your pods from FP - the shipping cost difference shouldn't be that much more. He did say he's usually around and able to be reached, but I'm sure you will be hearing from him by the morning. Does he have your cell? I have to talk to him tomorrow anyway to see if he has received any more payments, so I'll ask him for you if you'd like.

Last edited:
No need to bother with it, I'll talk to him tomorrow and see how much it would cost(with shipping) for the pods. I'll let you know either way tomorrow.
I think I just misunderstood how their shipping works, no big deal.

Last edited:
mloebl said:
Gina,

Who do I need to pay my share of the shipping too?

Thanks,

-Mike

You are in Ron's box [Lurchin], so you need to contact him on how to pay.

So is everyone set?

Is everyone from Box #1 ready for arrival/pickup with Ron tomorrow?

And is everyone from Box #2 ready for arrival/pickup with me tomorrow?
(I happen to know one of you has not gotten back to me yet, so I know the answer is "no"....)

You do mean pickup Thursday, right? Not tomorrow. I'm in box #1 with a pickup in Wakefield as stated in beginning of thread, correct?

Sorry -yes, switch the numbers. #2 is for Ron today and #1 is for me Thursday.
FP sent the box to Wilmington, not Wakefield.

Box #2 came today. Everything is acclimating nicely! TimA, Witchdoctor, and GinaD, come on over!

Thanks, Lurchin! Nice meeting you tonight. Can't wait to see your tank when it's finished and full of color! You'll have to take before, during and after pics, starting with tonight - your first livestock introduced to the tank. :D

GinaD

Thumbs up to GinaD for setting up this group buy! I nominate you for unofficial BRS Group Buy Coordinator:D, for going above and beyond the call of duty!
It was nice meeting you as well. I took some pics, so we'll see how it evolves. Thanks again!
I got some cool medusa worms and spaghetti worms that John from Florida Pets threw into my order for receiving shipment.

Lurchin said:
Thumbs up to GinaD for setting up this group buy! I nominate you for unofficial BRS Group Buy Coordinator:D, for going above and beyond the call of duty!
It was nice meeting you as well. I took some pics, so we'll see how it evolves. Thanks again!
I got some cool medusa worms and spaghetti worms that John from Florida Pets threw into my order for receiving shipment.

I second that! She even went above and beyond and met up with my fiancee since I'm 3000 miles away unexpectedly!

-Mike

Back