Florida Pets

GinaD is a sweetheart! Thank you again for meeting me at the Burlington Mall with my order. I got a little nervous when there was a mixup, change of location, etc. but you made it so that it worked out. That was very kind of you. I know you went out of your way to meet people so that everyone could get their things. You were so friendly and it was my pleasure meeting you, I hope to see you again at future meetings, etc.

By the way, the pods, sea hare and nassarius snails are all alive and kicking! Too bad they didn't have my ceriths that they had promised me, though.:(

Gina

Thanks, everyone!! I truely hope I didn't mess things up too badly, and that all your items are in good shape. It was very much a pleasure to meet everyone as well, and hopefully will again very soon - maybe by next month's meeting or the next night out.

I did talk to FP this morning to find out about reimbursement for the cerrith snails and they said they'd take care of that right away. It was a pleasure working with FP as well. John and Shelley are super nice people and worked very hard to accomodate us. Not only would I buy from them again in the future, but I'd recommend them to anyone.

Mike's yellow gorgonian is the nicest one (and largest) I've ever seen!
I want to see pics of it when it's in 'bloom' as soon as you get back. (Or you could just ask Stephanie to send one to me...:))

Cliff, thanks again for bailing me out!

Jordan, sorry for the mixup.

Ron, don't forget to take progression pics of your tank for us!

Gina, Great meeting you! I'd like to see pics of your tank as well - have you posted any yet?

GinaD said:
Mike's yellow gorgonian is the nicest one (and largest) I've ever seen!
I want to see pics of it when it's in 'bloom' as soon as you get back. (Or you could just ask Stephanie to send one to me...:))

I can't wait to see it too!!! LOL! Stephanie is going to try to take a picture tomorrow when it is opened up. As soon as I have it I'll post it :)

-Mike

I love gorgonians but David keeps telling me they're hard to keep.:(

GinaD, we have a few pics of some of our corals posted, but no new pics of the tank. We'll do so soon. We have a 240 and it's only been running for about 6 months so we still have lots of room to fill! If you're ever in our area, you're welcome to come by and check it out. It should look more impressive in a couple of months. Thanks again, GinaD, great job!

Gina

Back