Florida Pets

Lurchin said:
So who is shipping to my address in Brookline, so far?

You have:
mloebl
Tim A
witchdoctor

..and you.

I'll arrange pick up mloebl's items from you and meet up with him someplace closer to him.

Tim A and witchdoctor, you should contact Lurchin and arrange pickup, but you need to pay Florida Pets for your orders first.

Last edited:
I have put in my order and paid via Paypal. So I'm all set. The shipping came out to $65 for 4 orders. Does this sound right? I asked them to clarify b/c it says that the max is $45.

I would like to have them ship on Monday for Wednesday arrival. Does this work for everyone picking up in Brookline? I'm off on Wednesday so it works better for me. Let me know.

Ron

Here's the explantion from John
Ron,
Yes, on the site it states that the highest shipping cost would be $45.00. That is under normal circumstances where one person is placing a regular order for themselves with no extra discounts. The site also shows a minimum shipping cost of $18.00. This means that if you split the shipping costs evenly between the four orders the costs are below the usual minimal shipping charges. So, you are still getting 20% off your items plus a reduced shipping charge. Still a great deal!
John

Oh, and I forgot to tell nhbloke something that John told me. If you want to place your order to Florida Pets and get 20% off, you still can if you order by Tuesday and say you're from BRS.
It will get shipped to your house, and you'll pay the normal shipping fee, but you'll still get 20% off and won't have to worry about where it's going.

thejester said:
Gina
Just got off the phone with John at FP. I should be all set.

Ok, Thanks.
Don't forget to make sure your payment goes thru.

Okay, I'm all set. Ordered and paid.

BTW Ron, my order is:
1 sm snail only pkg
1 sm refugium booster mix
1lb live aragonite sand
1 sea hare

So I'd like to get a vote from you all - how did my first pooled order go on a scale from 1-10 (1=very bad [smilie=1,10,9], "I'll never order in your pool again", 10=very good [smilie=4,29,17], "I thought it was successful")

I hope it wasn't too confusing with the Box 1 and Box 2, and changing plans 'n stuff.

Of course, we'll have a second vote later for when the stuff gets here and we need to divy up the goods...[smilie=1,25,17]

1=very bad
saeek.gif

TStone,
You gotta come back for the auction...for old time's sake!!!
You had a way of sucking every nickel out of us:D

Ahh the auctions. Man those were a Blast! Some of the best memories ever. If I can I will.
Your wallets won't respect me in the morning though. ;)

So how was Ginas first group buy coordination? I heard baaad things. ;)

Oh, you are going to pay for that last comment if I have to go to Ocala myself!!! [smilie=1,30,21]

Oh, now no-one's gonna vote, because of your 'intrusion'. (by the way, did anyone tell you about men who lean towards pink smilies???)

Back