Fragsgiving Finds

Kens Bees

BRS Member
Snapped a few pictures of the new corals from F'giving. The Manilla Spy wasn't from the show but @ReefBum did have a frag there. The monti is from Jason Fox and the two Micro's were from the Fragfather.

Attachments

• IMG_5239[1].JPG
    IMG_5239[1].JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5240[1].JPG
    IMG_5240[1].JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5241[1].JPG
    IMG_5241[1].JPG
    119 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5238[1].JPG
    IMG_5238[1].JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Snapped a few pictures of the new corals from F'giving. The Manilla Spy wasn't from the show but @ReefBum did have a frag there. The monti is from Jason Fox and the two Micro's were from the Fragfather.
Nice pic's Ken! Montipora Hirsuta?

Nice pic's Ken! Montipora Hirsuta?
The pink is a manilla spy from reefbum. The green is a hirsuta from Jason fox. I think the spy is a hirsuta but haven’t been able to confirm.

Those pics were just the iPhone with the orang lens and macro lens in place. Pretty sure lights were close to all the way up. Those phones take an amazing photo.

I am trying to track down the names of these 4 corals I purchased. It was from the seller on the left back row endcap with the reasonably priced SPS. Not sure the name of the seller. Is there a vendor map running around somewhere?
1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

Thanks!
It was the seller that was located where the map says pop corals but I know it was not popcorals. Did the sellers move around?

I was just thinking it was him. I had a business card from gr8polyps.com but there was no contact info on the card or their website. The card says Jason and Heather Abernathie

I was just thinking it was him. I had a business card from gr8polyps.com but there was no contact info on the card or their website. The card says Jason and Heather Abernathie
Were they close to the entrance near reefbum? If yes, Then it was those people, I bought an sps from them too

Back