Hello boys and girls!

Closet Reefer

Dating a MOD :D
To say I am new to BRS is a bit misleading. You might have seen me masquerading as “Miller.” I have been known as the Shadow, the girl friend, the fiancée, and the Master Mind :D. I have grown weary of peaking over Barry’s shoulder and occasionally hijacking his computer. Every once in a while he has the audacity to deny me and refuses to post what I tell him to (it’s so hard to find a good slave these days:p).

So I have created my own kingdom to lord over. I am excited about posting, but have no hopes of competing with my reef tank slave (Barry aka Miller). Hopefully you can forgive me for my lack of dedication. I will pop in and out as the fancy strikes me.

I also would like to thank everyone that has given advice to Barry, and through him me, about our “slice of the ocean” over the past few months.

See you around,
Jenny:cool:

WelcomeBRS.jpg

Welcome other half, or do you prefer better half?

i can only imagine what was said there about your frag in PM...but reguardless...welcome! good to have another newb around

ugh...i did the rabbit thing for a while...i'm not trying to tick you off, but they're extremely vindictive pets. you could do nothing to a rabbit except love it, and all the power cords on your tank could get chewed to pieces in the matter of an hour (preferably when you're sleeping or at work as far as the rabbit is concerned)...if you really must have one though (and if you get your way with barry), keep a few rolls of electrical tape or some wire splices around with a pair of crimps, cause yer gonna need em...!

i don't know if you have cats or anything too...generally they get along with rabbits, but the amount of airborne hair would just be rediculous. i insist on keeping an open tank top on my 20H even with 2 cats, and there's always rogue hairs floating around in my reef, caught in my overflow prefilter, or stuck to my live rock...annoying as sin.

p.s. do you guys have a sump/fuge on your 20H?

BTW...if you do get a rabbit...and get sick of it...my g/f has a boa constrictor that would love to meet her/him/it... :)

Hello Barry Here....Jen is busy doing work on a project. We have a 13 gallon fuge below our 20 high.

No cat yet maybe one day.....I am going attempt to keep a rabbit from not happening, rather not have one. We have a couple small Ball Pythons that call our apartment home:).

Last edited:
ugh...i can't belive i've gone this long without knowing this, but perhaps you can help me out here barry...what's the differance 'tween a false perc and a tank raised ocellaris (i have two tank raised o's myself)...i thought they were the same thing! glad this is a thread for newbs...otherwise i think i'd get harassed here...thanks in advance!

Woops I am retarded....I can't believe I typed that and didn't notice. I was typing False Perc and thinking I was talking about True Perc:eek:. False Perc's and Ocellaris are the same fish. Sorry about the confusion.

Back