Hello boys and girls!

phew...ok...just making sure i'm not a complete A$$-hat. i was thinking to myself...'man, could i really have overlooked something like that'...hah. well...thanks for the prompt reply anyway...i was starting to get nervous.

dig the ball pythons too...but the lady wanted a red-tail...so a red-tail we got...go figure, eh?

well...i gotta get out of this computer chair for a while before i melt into it. good to meet you two...hasta!

Jennifer, Welcome. (love you picture under the phrase Lord and Master of "Miller"s tank). :D I thought you were the brains behind the tank. :p
the punk has posted. Remember post 6 is my clam posted by Flea. :D Before your remarks I guess I win. :p

Dakar, no worries about pissing me off just because you called rabbits mean names! Lol, I'd be kinda lame if I took offence to you not liking rabbits. Barry doesn't like them either, but he's still ok in my book.;) I'm think a bunny might have to wait till I can use my future kids as an excuse. "Honey, the rabbit is for junior. It will be such a good learning experience. How can you deny him?"

Ronnie.... Both Barry and I had to read your post a few times before we could actually decipher what you were trying to say. Sorry we failed you and didn't recognize your clammie:p. I'll keep a better eye out next time. But thanks for the welcome! ::does a little curtsy::

Back