Hello from Methuen Ma

Amejia03

BRS Member
I'm new to this site bumped into it by mistake while doing some research. I love the site, very informative and the people seem to be very friendly. Currently I have a 90g FOWLR system, I will post pics soon. This week I will be adding a second system (140g). Im not sure if i want this second tank to be a FOWLR system or a cobined coral system.

Welcome, nice to know that there are more people getting into the hobby on the north of Boston area.

Thank you

thanks for the comments attached pics i mentioned i would upload.... This is my 90g tank FOWLR i still have some fishes that are going to be added this thursday along with bringing my 140g oceanic glass tank and stand.

Attachments

• side.JPG
    side.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 390
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 391
welcome i see you are also in methuen ......let me know if you ever need anything.......

Added two more fishes for my 90g FOWLR
1. Emperor Angel (Juvenile)
2. Spotted Blue Puffer

Note: My 140G is here going to replumb I have 200 lbs of Live rock and 200 lbs of sand will keep you updated looking forward to build this tank.

Attachments

• Emperor2.JPG
    Emperor2.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 367
  • 140g.JPG
    140g.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 379
IMG_1388 - Copy.JPG

Its been a while since i posted any pictures. I am going to be posting some pics. Mods not sure if i should start a new thread or keep going on this one.

Save some of those pics and become a paid member so that you can enter some in the up coming photo contest and win a gift card.

Thanks for the post I am planning on becoming a paid member. For equipment I have 2 vortech mp40, Neptune controller (best hardware purchase yet!), Auto Top off. T5 lights. Future purchase (i hope to get 2 gen2 Ecotech radions, and a wxm module for the mp40's. I know is a FOWLR but I'm thinking of making it a reef in the future. Again thank you for the post I will upload more pics soon.

Back