Hello!

12R33F

Non-member
Hello!

Glad to be a part of BRS! I moved to Boston about 1.5 years ago, and started my reef just shy of year ago (I think March 5th or so)!

I have a little 12g nano cube that I am able to fit into my tiny Brighton apt, and its looking pretty good!

Just one quick questions before I post some tank pics and stats....are the only two LFS' Skiptons and Tropic Isle in Frammingham?

Tank:
12g nano
12 lbs sand
20-25 lbs rock
JBJ Unibody LED 54W lights

Tank tennants:
Clown fish
YWG
Leopard Wrasse
Pistol Shrimp
Feather Duster
CUC

Coral:
GSP
Branching Hammer
Duncan
Zoas
(and more to come this sunday after a quick trip to LFS)

photo_3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

photo_7.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo_2-1.jpg

These pics were taken a few nights ago after I got the new LED lights and iPhone makes them super blue,but also kind of cool looking.

Not all the corals are fully open.

Also, sorry if its too many pics, but if any of you are like me, the more pictures the better!

Thanks and happy to be here!

Welcome!! AWESOME looking tank! We love pictures here so the more the better haha. If you don't have plans tomorrow, there is a club meeting in Taunton. Great way to meet some fellow reefers.

Alex

hey Im just around the corner from you in Oak Square!

Welcome to the BRS. I'd say you can car-pool with me to the meeting, but I am going straight from work in Framingham...

And yes those are the two closest LFS to you. Check out our sponsors page for all the others. Every month or two I make a trip north to a couple if you want to ride up on Saturday

hmm, good to know! I can't make it today, its the girlfriends birthday, but perhaps the next one!

Skeeter, I may have to take you up on that ride north one of these saturdays!

Thanks again!

Welcome to the Reefers....it is a great group. Ask lots of questions and keep those pictures coming.
Oceanguy

Welcome to the BRS! Plethora of information on here!

Live right around the corner from you as well in Allston feel you on the apartment managed to throw a 55 in though.
Guess I'm a little lucky my spots little bigger than most around here. Ever wanna check out the tank for ideas or what not more than welcome. Though I'm newer at this than you my tank went up around may of last year.

Your tank looks great!
Yeah for LFS I take the trip up to Salem like once a month hit up the three up there.

-Owen

Back