Hi guys!

Reef Exclusive

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hi guys!
My name is Alexander, I have been professionally involved in marine aquarium for 12 years. I came to the US from Russia two years ago and created my own online store, Reef Exclusive, in Los Angeles. Last November I moved to Massachusetts and began building my first Coral and Fish store in Tewksbury. Here is a link to my Instagram, maybe some of you are my subscribers.

I also have the most informative YouTube channel in Russian, there are many useful videos there and in the future I will make an English translation for them.

My company is the preferred dealer of Orphek in the USA, we are the first to receive updates and announce them on the market. If you have questions about Orphek equipment, write in a personal message, I will be glad to help you with any questions.

Don’t judge strictly, my English is bad and that’s why I write through Google Translator, but sometimes it doesn’t turn out quite correctly. Sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_1414.jpeg
    IMG_1414.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 31
Welcome! Excited to see it all come together, glad to see more stores coming to Massachusetts. Good luck!!

Back