Homebrew-Fest Saturday October 6th at my place (Worcester)

Good News everyone,
I believe that I have acquired the necessary items for fire eating. The B-que skewers are a little different than I wanted, but they should work. It is difficult to find 18" skewers after labor day!

Scott

What are you trying to tell us? Real men use 6" skewers. :D
Trying to get out of this Jack and Jill shower, but not much luck yet. Always a good time. I'm bumming.

What are you trying to tell us? Real men use 6" skewers. :D
Trying to get out of this Jack and Jill shower, but not much luck yet. Always a good time. I'm bumming.

LOL...6" Skewers... Don't think so! If you can't make it, and I survive, I will do an encore performance next time. Still a little worried about the wind with the change of weather expected.

The torches are ready! but I won't know how good they are until I light them tomorrow night.

Scott

LOL...6" Skewers... Don't think so! If you can't make it, and I survive, I will do an encore performance next time. Still a little worried about the wind with the change of weather expected.

The torches are ready! but I won't know how good they are until I light them tomorrow night.

Scott

Baby!!!!:D

Speaking of weather, I can't believe how warm it's going to be tomorrow! At least the sun goes down early this time of year so it should cool off pretty early.

I can't wait to see how the garbage can turkey is going to turn out. If it's not done when we pull it out maybe Scott can blow some fire on it!

Chairs

If any of you have a couple lawn chairs laying around it may not hurt to bring them along.

I will try to remember to bring a couple, we have 2 as well. We also have a couple pounds of Bulgogi to throw on the grill.

Hey Guys,
That was a great time last night. The food was awesome and it was great to see everyone last night. Best of all, the night did not end in a trip to the emergency room or the use of fire extinguishers!:D

Scott

Thanks for coming everyone!

Hey did someone happen to accidentally take our carving knife and fork. We can't seem to find it.

I'm guilty, they were in my empty cornbread pan when I looked under the cover this morning.

Thanks for coming everyone!

Hey did someone happen to accidentally take our carving knife and fork. We can't seem to find it.

Bob and Mike needed them for something at the Bar we went to. I will wash them off and return them this week. If the Worcester PD stops by you have never seen Bob & Mike:D

fireplace picture

here is the picture of the fireplace with the Ronson! That more fire than you usaully get Moe.

Attachments

• bonfire.jpg
    bonfire.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 395
Back