How about a group buy for RO membranes, DI filters, etc. resupply our RODI units

As far as I know the cartridges will fit any 2.5" x 10" sized system. I'd be happy to double check however.

I like the Air Water Ice idea. I think Walter is a great guy to deal with. I'm sure he would help us out. It would be VERY cool if he were to become a sponsor.

I worked with John at AquaticReefSystems (http://www.aquaticreefsystems.com). They were very helpful before and after I ordered my system. I discussed a group buy with them at one point for myself and several other reefers. They said they could offer discounted pricing for a group order. I am sure they still would be interested.

-nick

I have a Aquatic Reef System as well and I found the customer service to be fantastic - a real pleasure to deal with.

Sherry

Well guys, it seems you are leaning towards setting something up with AWI. I'll throw these numbers out there just in case nothing comes through for you. If anyone is interested or has questions let me know. Spectrapure has stated that these cartridges will fit in the AWI systems, but it would be worthwile to check with AWI as well if you are interested.

I can get the Spectrapure DI-SB-CI-10 in cases of 12 pieces.
Retail on these is 29.00.

With 12 orders I can sell them for 21 + tax for MA residents.
24 orders will bring it down to 19 dollars a piece + tax.

You could pick up or I could give these to someone who would be at the next meeting. I'm flexible.

-Ken
ken@skvarcius.com

I just got off the phone with John at Aquatics Reef Systems. He is willing to give us 25% off if we purchase 1 case(20 pieces) of color changing DI cartridge. That will bring it down to $15.00 per cartridge.

100 GPD RO menbrane 10% off and if we buy 6 or more he will give us another 10% off.
Everyday price is $49.99.
10% off = $45.00
20% off = $40.00

I am not affiliated with ARS in any way. I just like their customer service and products.

Richard

Last edited:
Wow, those are very good prices for RO membranes. I run a piggyback RO and would be in for at least 2 RO, and a DI cartriges. I also need carbon and 1st stage filters.

If enough people interested in puting an order together. should we get scott involve as he is the "group buy guy"?.
I would be in for some supply as well.

PyroJon said:
Why are you charging tax?
Are you buying from Spectrapure and reselling to BRS members?

as close to cost as I can get.

Yeah, Sorry guys, just read the marketplace rules. :eek: I'll get set up as a sponsor before posting anything else for sale..

Those prices from Aquatics Reef Systems are fantastic!

Im in! I have an Oceanus 4 stage and need ALL new filters for it. Lemme know the how, what, when, where stuff...

AND NO MORE TEASING ME with these group buys....my wallet is aching...and my wife is threatening ;)

Dave

Back