Howdy!

Aquatopia

Non-member
Hi everyone!

Just a quick intro. Ive been around the hobby for about 10 years. Moved to NH about 3 years ago from western new york. Ive had a few reefs over the years but have been small. We just bought our dream house in Franklin and currently shopping around for a 240 tall 72x24x31 to setup in our main living space. If anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear the good and bad. So far glass cages is looking like my best bet for both price and quality.

Edited to say I have an addiction with fish and anything water is accurate! Slowly trying to turn my 2 kids into addicts as well!

I have been a member of NHRC for sometime and happy to now be a part of this group. From what i have seen so far there is a fair number of great ideas,builds, and members systems. Looking forward to tagging along!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I am NorthWest of ya in NH.
Sounds like you bring a lot of great experience to the club - be sure to post often!

Oh cool!!! Thanks! well i have a few great experiences.. and some really really bad ones too! :)

I will post my build once i get started.....:)

Welcome!

So... Where in western NY? Bills fan by chance? I grew up in Hamburg.

...stupid auto correct

Welcome from another relative newbie to BRS from New Hampshire. But you have more experience in reefing and a much more inviting project underway. I just started a 16 gallon Nano cube tank (SERA 60).

Glad to hear you found your dream home. Franklin gives you great access to both the mountains and Lakes Region.

I expect that following projects like your tank will keep me jonesing for more gallons of reef.

Ralph

Welcome!

So... Where in western NY? Bills fan by chance? I grew up in Hamburg.

...stupid auto correct
South of that ... Cuba .. or Olean Wellsville if Cuba is unknown. Farmboy!! :)

Bills Fan as a kid I was... then they lost the super bowl for the 20th time hehehehehe

Welcome from another relative newbie to BRS from New Hampshire. But you have more experience in reefing and a much more inviting project underway. I just started a 16 gallon Nano cube tank (SERA 60).

Glad to hear you found your dream home. Franklin gives you great access to both the mountains and Lakes Region.

I expect that following projects like your tank will keep me jonesing for more gallons of reef.

Ralph

Thanks... yeah we love it. My wife works in manchester so its not too far but traffic on 93 has proven to be a pain.

Hey nothing wrong with the nanos .. many times bigger is not better. My problem is I have been collecting gear over the years and its just sitting there begging to be installed!

Cheers!

South of that ... Cuba .. or Olean Wellsville if Cuba is unknown. Farmboy!! :)

Bills Fan as a kid I was... then they lost the super bowl for the 20th time hehehehehe

Cuba? My brother lives in Cuba. He's thinking of becoming Amish. :) I grew up in Niagara Falls. We still go back every year. Welcome to BRS.

Cuba? My brother lives in Cuba. He's thinking of becoming Amish. :) I grew up in Niagara Falls. We still go back every year. Welcome to BRS.
Really!! wow yeah my family is friends with many amish.. worked side by side with them to build barns.... they are friendly but strict folk. man i guess it is a small world. Very cool.. thanks for the welcome.

Back