Howdy Neighbor!

neffx

Non-member
Hello - I am in NH for a year but generally a New Englander and had my first SW tank at age 7. For some reason I dont really have SW friends aside from LFS owners because all the money I spend. Looking for people to bounce Ideas off aside from forums because I prefer in-person interactions and seeing other setups. been a gear head for about 20 years now back when the red sea berlin was the best option competing with the RS prizm and the big downdraft style ETSS :D

Anyway. I have a 240 SPS reef thats about a year old but I keep F-ing with it and I travel a lot so its slow to take off, but it has pretty colors :)

Drinks at the local LFS anyone?

Welcome aboard! No doubt there are people local to you on here! Also keep an eye out for our meetings once those kick off again! Love to see pics of that 240 too!

1645211784454.gif

Thanks Everyone!
Welcome aboard! No doubt there are people local to you on here! Also keep an eye out for our meetings once those kick off again! Love to see pics of that 240 too!
Gracias and link here of the build since they are large files (too large it seems)
Welcome! Those old ETSS skimmers were absolute beasts!
Yea we had a nice 6ft one at my LFS
Lots of us from nh up.to maine. Welcome aboard
Where are you located and what ya running? Is there any make shift get togethers to come up with the next weird name for an acro or chalice?
Welcome to the club! Gear head as in reefing gear or gear head as in the gas consuming type? Lots of those on here too.

Gear head for my hobbies - mainly Fish, but some snowboarding, scuba, mountain bikes, DIY housing stuff too. Never got into engines much though that is impressive.

Welcome! Sounds like you've been around the hobby! +1 on that etss. A few old timers on this forum still use them. If it ain't broke....

Back