Howdy all

Platinum321

Non-member
Hi folks,
I am in the process of re-vitalizing my 75g tank and doing more research than I have in a long long time. As a consequence of the power outage on Halloween I lost my fish. Some very old like a 18 year or more old clown. :(

At any rate in doing research I found this forum and being as I am from Western MA I signed up.

I have been a marine aquarist for about 27 years. Not always a reefer however.
I am more serious than ever about our hobby and am trying to get an even better handle on my reef system.

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself.

Thanks,
Platinum321

Sorry about the fish loss. Welcome to the club. There is lots of info to sift through on the site. If you do a search on it you will find a lot of talk about how to help maintain fish in a power outage for the future.

Welcome to the BRS! Sorry for your loss I myself lost thousands of dollars worth of livestock so I know how you feel.

welcome matey!
you'll have to watch for the list of meetings as we will most likely have one out west this year
you should come and introduce yourself to us
glad you found us

Hi folks,
I am in the process of re-vitalizing my 75g tank and doing more research than I have in a long long time. As a consequence of the power outage on Halloween I lost my fish. Some very old like a 18 year or more old clown. :(

At any rate in doing research I found this forum and being as I am from Western MA I signed up.

I have been a marine aquarist for about 27 years. Not always a reefer however.
I am more serious than ever about our hobby and am trying to get an even better handle on my reef system.

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself.

Thanks,
Platinum321

Welcome...

Back