Incredible Huge "THANK YOU" to the man with the kind heart.

Jennifer

Moody and emotional slob
I want to extend a public thank you to the member who out of the kindness of his heart, sent me a 250 watt E-ballast. I now have light on my tank again.

I am leaving his name out for now, until he says it is ok to do so.
Lets just say his screen name begins with the letter A.

Thank you sooo very much, I will never forget what a kind thing you did. I am forever thankful, and I owe you big time.

This member could have easily sold it to me for a fair price. However in the spirit of Christmas he decided to give it to me, and ship to my house free of charge.

At times when you think good deeds do not happen, along comes a stranger who gives with out asking in return. Truly gives me a warm feeling in the heart.

If you ever need anything just ask, I will be there.

Thank you ! and my corals thank you. :D

Oh Jennifer,

That's awesome,thumbs up to the person that helped you out.It's really one of the greatest things about this club.When folks step up and offer knowledge,kindness and a willing to help out during difficulties.

Talk about paying it forward. Kudos to the person that helped you out. There are not many people like that around anymore. It is hard to find someone that is willing to help someone with out expecting anything at all in return.

It may happen a little more than you may think but unlike Jennifer they don't take the time to say.... thank you.

Jim

That was a nice thing to do.... I would have started crying :).... There are good people out there like that but then you have people that just take advantage. A smile on some ones face is priceless :)

Back