Jan 2006 Frag Swap thread!

sun coral

i had a real tough time with this one, but after much thought i dont want to feed it as much as it needs so i will sell this. there are about 50 polyps on it. looking to get $60.

sun01.jpg

I've also got a frag of orange polyp bright green base digi ...around 3 inches now $15 OBO.

And a large frag of Radioactive dragon eyes $15

Edit....Large frag of Radioactive dragon eyes has grown :) its 2 1/2 to 3 inches full of polyps. It also has some neat orange ones in the center & a few that look like they are cross between the orange and dr. eyes. (they are dr eyes with orange centers!) $25

Coral046.jpg

Uhh... I can TRY to get one tonight... the laptop is broken so I gotta find the camra software to put on the desktop...

More stuff

I Have a bunch of chaeto I need to thin out. Has lots of mini stars and pods - $5 for a gallon bag delivered to meeting - free to pick up. 2 bags available.

I still have green hairy mushrooms and nepthilelia(may be kenya tree?) available - pics on page 6

Candy cane - $15 - Duds
Candy cane - $20 - Turfgrass - Pickup here
$2 nephethelia - Brimc

zoos too

green skirt, teal center - same as Nunos on page 5

Fully covered frag disc - $20

I actually got them from nuno at the last meeting I attended and they grew like mad.

I am going to try to frag some more this weekend, so PM me if interested

-Brian

Jill & Brian said:
I Have a bunch of chaeto I need to thin out. Has lots of mini stars and pods - $5 for a gallon bag delivered to meeting - free to pick up. 2 bags available.
Brian, I'll take one of these please.

Jill & Brian said:

I actually got them from nuno at the last meeting I attended and they grew like mad.

-Brian

frag disc has 40-50 polyps on it

price reduction to $50 or willing to trade. looking for bright blue or flourescent green sps.

jebar777 said:
i had a real tough time with this one, but after much thought i dont want to feed it as much as it needs so i will sell this. there are about 50 polyps on it. looking to get $60.
View attachment 11062

Anyone got these...im intersted in small, cheaper frags

(sm) Birdsnest
(sm) Pipe Organ
(sm) Cotton Candy Pocillopora
(sm) Fuchsia Pocillopora
(sm) interested in :cool: various LPS

:cool: :D
Thanks.
MAreefer1

Jill & Brian said:

-Brian

Brian, I'll take these.

Thanks.

Digibase.jpg

Digi, colors are not perfect...its brighter than apears but thats the clearest I could get. Feel free if anyone is interested to come see in person. Or if your getting one of my corals your more than welcome to pick it up early.

Back