January 2012 DIY Fragging and Pest ID meeting!!!

hi so if i get my member card today i could get frags to

Yep :D And you'll get to frag it yourself...

Size and quantity will be determined at the meeting based on how many paid members show up...

We plan on giving paid members raffle tickets and we'll raffle the frags off after we frag them all...

Will some one from Jay's be at the meeting? and if so will they be bringing any salt for sale?

Wow, great attendance today.
Fragging demo, fish-goo, pest ID
More pictures in upcoming newsletter

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327864618.769352.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327864618.769352.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 147
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327864641.147443.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327864641.147443.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 138
This was a very good meeting. Alot of new members and new faces. I think we should have meetings up north more often.
I would also like to add that I did go to Jay's after the meeting. I thought they were open till 6, wrong it was 5. I was there at 5 on the dot and they let me in even thought the door was locked. Got what I needed with a smile.
I was kind of in a hurry but I think the 6 or 7 people that were in there at the time came from the meeting.
Jay was not there, but I think I spoke to his father, to let him know that we appreciated his sponsoring this meeting.
I think it was safe to say that a good time was had by all.
Thanks again to Jay's and everyone else that helped out at the meeting. Also everyone that attended. We had people from South Dennis to South Portalnd and everywhere in between. That's the way to start a new year.:D

Gee, had some nice tortellini soup for dinner. Guess what it tasted like... Also had some nice ribs and guess that they tasted like...

Fish Goo!!! Guess I will be sleeping on the couch with the two dogs tonight.

Hope everyone had fun today. I know that I did. It was good to see so many new faces and new members.

Getting to see everyone having a good time. Priceless!!!

i had fun....girlfriend wants a reeftank of her own now! met alot of ppl. also met up with buddies from before. pizza was great! and so was the wiskey! enjoying my new frag! def going to the next meeting.

It was a great meeting, I think we hit around 70+ people there today. Great vibe, seemed like everybody had a blast... Thanks to everybody who showed up and hopefully you had as much fun as I did :D

Another special thanks to Jay's for donating the corals they were some great pieces...

Wow, great attendance today.
Fragging demo, fish-goo, pest ID
More pictures in upcoming newsletter

That first picture must have been taken when I was giving my boring powerpoint presentation :cool: I apologize to everybody for being so boring :p

just wanted to say thanks for a great first meeting. got home safe after 3 hours and 45 min. lol well worth the drive. great event great people. felt very welcome. thanks to all and see you in Feb. will def be there. oh yeah great frags. thanks again.

just wanted to say thanks for a great first meeting. got home safe after 3 hours and 45 min. lol well worth the drive. great event great people. felt very welcome. thanks to all and see you in Feb. will def be there. oh yeah great frags. thanks again.

We should have given you an extra prize for traveling so far :D Give me something to think about when I'm not looking forward to an hour + ride to a meeting :eek:

Hopefully the Feb meetings a little shorter of a drive for you guys :p

Back