Fish Goo - January 2012 Meeting

Yeah i sold that one i have a rsm 250 running but nothing close to what i had...funny you

Funny you mention hiding a tank in the closet i do have a solana collecting dust

i went to petco, petsmart and skiptons, and couldn't find any vitamin c; so I went to vitamin shop and bought a bottle of Vitamin C; hopefully we can use it!

I will get vitamin C since no one else picked that :) is pure C powder or liquid good? I'll get it from the gnc I guess. If there is something you would prefer me to bring just reply before morning when I leave!

-Natasha

I will get vitamin C since no one else picked that :) is pure C powder or liquid good? I'll get it from the gnc I guess. If there is something you would prefer me to bring just reply before morning when I leave!

-Natasha

I already bought a bottle of Vitamin C to bring ... (see my quote above).

I don't think we'll need anymore because of the concentration level of the vitamin C ... but if someone else thinks otherwise, please feel free to correct me :)

Wish I could make it to the meeting this month but I got work. Hopefully you guys make fish goo next time also.

-Natasha

If it was anything else, I'd say bring it. Arch85 has this covered and a little goes a long way.

Feel free to bring anything else though, even if it's already covered :)

Back