Jim's Tom 2g Contest tank!!!

I bet it could win the October contest! Lol. It was so funny I was following so closely and then you threw me WAY off with the theatrics, lol. Been watching a few horror movies lately?

yea october's tank of the month................add a few cleaner shrimp in there as they llok like spiders put some scary looking creatures.......o now that i remember at skiptons they have these black clowns with pale white faces..they look scary but they are healthy...they would go perfect in this tank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I was going with a hand I was carving out of wood to make it look like the hulk but it didn't come out as good as I wanted it to so I went with option two. just wait for the black light install and the coral and livestock....i have a vision....lol

just wait for the black light install and the coral and livestock....i have a vision....lol
......wanna know what it is??? its something ive been waiting on for a long time to see mounted on my tank........that should give u a clue

Last edited:
Visions..............illusonations

just wait for the black light install and the coral and livestock....i have a vision....lol
what is the status on them anyway? am i seeing a vision this weekend in my tank? or are they physically goonna be there?

Last edited:
Visions..............Hallucination

nice halloween tank though but u should really go grab those clowns i was telling u about at skiptions.......u can see there skeleton in there face....its scary.....its a pair too...i can visually see them in ur tank.

Last edited:
BACK FROM THE DEAD!! Sorry everyone I've been wicked busy, work has been hell, taxes took a bite out of me , holiday has sucked the last bit of life I had left. I feel like the walking dead. Trying to fit in LED builds and its putting me in the ground. I will take pics this week even if it kills me. lol

Still here

I'm not out just yet, water is perfect but I might be moving this month so not adding coral yet. but I have a bunch of stuff waiting to fill this tank. I also have black light liquid to jaz up the tank some. I wonder if it would effect the coral if I put it in the water... mmmm I feel an experiment brewing.lol

Attachments

• 2012-04-30 23.05.42.jpg
    2012-04-30 23.05.42.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 453
  • 2012-04-30 23.05.15.jpg
    2012-04-30 23.05.15.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 503
  • bottles_label_auctionsm.jpg
    bottles_label_auctionsm.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 487
Just for curiosity, what do you people do with your 2g contest tank after the contest is over?
Break down the tank and donate?
Use it as a hospital / qt tank?
Use it as a reservoir for top off?

Thanks

Back