just want to introduce myself Malden Ma

gtafanatic

Non-member
So i was very happy to find out today that my membership was activated. i have been reading a lot of stuff off of this site, good info here. I am pretty new to saltwater tanks. I have many fresh water tanks now and have been into the fish seen for many years but i just set up my first salt water tank 40 breeder about 2 months ago along with the 10gal hospital tank. i am looking forward to meeting new friends and building my setup. im hoping to go down the reef road with maybe just a few fish. well with that said are there any member around or in the Malden area and does any one want to donate my first coral to me?:)

any help or advice for this newbee please post away or text 781 953 6664
if anyone want to see any pic of my set up i can text them as i cant get them to load here due to needing to be re sized.

thanks, Tony

:w There are alot of people on here that are willing to help out. I can suggest with this being your first Salt tank. "Take it slow with adding live stock"

Welcome Aboard! Check out the forum headers for local meetings. Get to know a few members from your area.

We have speakers and DIY events.

Welcome aboard, You picked perfect size tank to start out with. I love the dimentions of a 40B.

Thanks for the reply guys i was starting to think this was not such a friendly place as for other fourms that i am on after about 30 views you get at lease 20 welcome to the sites. i have already look into the meetings but i could not find any where that mentioned the membership fee what is it? and are there cost to go/get in? i know there is one coming up at the elkes club.

also how much slower can i take it if my tank have been running over 2 months and ill i have is 2 red leg crabs and 3 snails lol what should i get next? im working on building a refugium as for all i hear about bioball sump are there old school. so i converting it

s_kelley i talk to a lot of people and they all said that was a good tank for salt and it fits perfect in the setup in my room

Welcome you will love it here...and membership is only 20 buks and totally worth it...sounds like u are ready to start stocking the tank sure u will have no issues doing that here....

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

i want to go to that meet i was going to bring a friend and see what it is all about. im guessing you can pay the membership due there? also is it yearly (membership)? is there a link i can find this info at? and one last thing do you have to be a member to get into the meet/auction that is coming up?

thanks for info

Back