Reef Deal live.com - Ebay discount 5%-35% off all BIN items

Glad to see you finally got it Jay!
I thought you could only use the code 3 times (haven't you used it more?), did it reset at the beginning of the year?

it gave me the 13% off right away, and dumped it into my paypal account.....

So when you go to live and type in "coral magazine" you don't see the 14% off with paypal box at the top. I still get it. I even tried just "corals" and that works.

I will PM you the link in the page to see if that works.

John

One thing I noticed is if you hit the refresh on the page that is returned from the search results, you get different things at the top of the page, the discount goes away and comes back after a few refreshes.

John

One other way to get even more discounts from eBay is to have several accounts and do not use them for a period of time. I got an 8% off coupon on my next purchase for one of my accounts that I did not use for several months. I was able to stack that with the 14% cash back for a nice savings :D

John

One other way to get even more discounts from eBay is to have several accounts and do not use them for a period of time. I got an 8% off coupon on my next purchase for one of my accounts that I did not use for several months. I was able to stack that with the 14% cash back for a nice savings :D

John

That's awesome! I'll try that.

Oh, I tried your link and it still didn't work. Then I opened IE and tried again and viola. I guess my settings with Firefox is the problem.

I am sure Microsoft has the "This is Firefox, no discount for those users" line of code in their server :D

That's awesome! I'll try that.

Oh, I tried your link and it still didn't work. Then I opened IE and tried again and viola. I guess my settings with Firefox is the problem.

Back