JeremyAN7

Non-member
At the auction.. THANKS GREG!

Attachments

• IMG_2927.jpg
    IMG_2927.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 373
Nice piece!

The sps on top is hard to see in such a small picture, but looks like it might be a "Larry Jackson" or "NEAquarium" Acropora. Is it light brown at the base, with higher branches and tips deep purple?

Nah, I think i got it for $120. A very fair price. Certainly a much greater value than soem of the smaller frags.. I don't have to wait for a showpiece. :)

You may consider frag the pink zoos off before they get over run by the brown ones. I am speaking from my personal experience.

Interesting point I think I will. I have been wanting to make a couple new show pieces in my tank by starting with a normal rock and glueing on from my 20 or so types of Zoes. But I have yet to master the fine are of glueing.. AND/OR I'm out of gel glue.

Photo question. Why wouldnt this place let me put a bigger version of that picture up there? NOT very nice size limit!

I love that piece, I remember seeing it in Greg's tank a while back and I thought it was cool.:)

I think Dong's right about giving the pink rooms some more room to grow.

-Gina

> a "Larry Jackson" or "NEAquarium" Acropora<

Nope and nope. That is the purple with green polyps. Much more rare, and, unfortunately, slow growing.

purple%20with%20green%20polyps%20acro.jpg

If you don't have a polyp eating filefish, then the polyps extend more, making the colony look better. This photo I took just a few minutes ago.

Back