Low ph sick fish

But flame angel and purple dotty back are showing signs to .
No as bad as the tang but i can see some spots .
Its no ick thou tomorrow i try to take a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. Tangs are so sensitive. Pull them and treat them. If it's not ich, it could be worse. Or could be nothing.

Are you dosing the two part we made before seeing this on the fish? If so, how many ml per day of each part? Your tank should not take more than 5 ml per day of each I assume and you have to check dKH everyday for a week or so to tune it correctly

I think your pH might be too high if you have been dosing causing the stress on the fish if anything

nah ph its a 8.1 i just raised yesterday thinking its was low . my water its fine . only two thinks diferent i could think its a water change i di the night before or tem spike .
please disregard the ph part . im 100 % sure it wants the issue .
i just got freak out after conecting the paex and gettting that reading

ce8634d60b86292f30be302135d7f034.jpg

Ph this morning

Alberto, you can lower your salinity a bit to 1.023 for now and stop dosing. Until alk reads around 8 then let evaporation brings it back up to 1.025SG. This should improve the health of the fish while the corals consume the excess alk. Make sure they eat.

Alberto, you can lower your salinity a bit to 1.023 for now and stop dosing. Until alk reads around 8 then let evaporation brings it back up to 1.025SG. This should improve the health of the fish while the corals consume the excess alk. Make sure they eat.

Thanks Ben that its my next step !

Cauliflower or Lymphocystis
  • Symptoms
    Fin and body lesions are raised, whitish, warty and have a lumpy texture like a cauliflower. It may take three to four weeks for these lesions to reach their full size.The infection is not really fatal, but it can be transmitted to other fish in the saltwater aquarium.
  • Treatment
    The only treatment is to isolate the fish immediately and let the fish’s immune system deal with the infection. This may take as long as several months. Other hobbyist scrape the lesion off the fish.

Damn sorry to hear this...
thanks man its ok when i gt home tonight i will handle him . he ben tru a lot so i think he will make it . i have that fish since my first tank and he been all over the place . i re-home him once after he live in my old tank sump for over 3 months because my trio of yellow tangs use to pick on him for being the smaller .
and then got him back after i sold most of my other fish to close the tank .
he its very strong fish .

Back