Low ph sick fish

You can't really treat lympho and it's ultra common these days, it typically shows up during stress and the visual signs will go away with time. However, I don't see lympho on that tang.

EDIT: Is the fish light sensitive at all? Swimming into flow (powerheads, return etc)? Scratching/flashing? Yawning? When was the last time you added something wet to the tank (livestock, rock etc)?

You can't really treat lympho and it's ultra common these days, it typically shows up during stress and the visual signs will go away with time. However, I don't see lympho on that tang.

EDIT: Is the fish light sensitive at all? Swimming into flow (powerheads, return etc)? Scratching/flashing? Yawning? When was the last time you added something wet to the tank (livestock, rock etc)?

the only think new to the tank its a week ago when i added a new flower pot to try to get my clowns to laid in there and couple corals with a piece of live rock i got from someone for a day til i move to my tank at work .

but the tank at work semms fine so i tdont think was from the corals or live rock .
so the only new in there its the flower pot

Flowerpot coral release toxin when it is stressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its actually a live rock with fire and ice that was in my DT. I dont think this is the culprit since all my fish are still doing great including a yellow tang. Alberto, have you measured the dKH? Stop by later and I give you the test kit.

By the way, was you bubble anemone recently split?

Its actually a live rock with fire and ice that was in my DT. I dont think this is the culprit since all my fish are still doing great including a yellow tang. Alberto, have you measured the dKH? Stop by later and I give you the test kit.

Come and test it you lazy bom :)

Ahhh, lol
Is the flower pot clean?

Yes it was brand new and i rinse before i added to tank.
But you never know that was sotting in home depot shelf outside i dont know for how long

What about my questions above? Light sensitive? Swimming into power heads or flow? Scratching yawning etc. Can you describe the symptoms more or get more pictures?

Yes it was brand new and i rinse before i added to tank.
But you never know that was sotting in home depot shelf outside i dont know for how long

When I put a flower pot in my tank a while back, I cooked the flower pot for 30 minute to sanitize it, then soak it for two days to get rid of contaminants.

Yeah i should of ask before i put it in there
I only rinse the pot im pretty sure a lot of people handle those and maybe with dirty hands of garden chemicals in the garden department . My second rookie mistake .
I did have a bad feeling when i added in . But i was on a rush to try and my clown to laid in it . Im gonna take it off because the clowns are not even interested .

a4f7709953142c33012796ffa7b02d32.jpg

Look who's back healthy eating from my hand !
Thanks chris for the nori he loves it !

I did had a lost on the whole deal but was t
he one i wasn't expecting .
a5650623119e79f3b1741189e775c809.jpg

I promise i gave him a proper burial

Not sign of being sick just found him at the bottom of the tank having difficult to breath or swim . Took him out me and Chris A ,did cpr , nori with garlic oxygen tank and nothing work :(

I did had a lost on the whole deal but was t
he one i wasn't expecting .
a5650623119e79f3b1741189e775c809.jpg

I promise i gave him a proper burial

I thought u said he died days ago??

Back