My IM 30 Long -

Just got the same tank and started moving stuff over last night. Upgraded from a 20 gal jbj frag tank. It's just the right size and pretty fun to work with.
a4b4d56a84109226a0691b98e8bf577f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like your rockscape

Thanks, a few rocks need to be taken out just waiting for the anemones to move. The rock work was a huge PITA It fell apart about four times while I was trying to cement it together. Ended up using a epoxy sticks as well. Next time I'm just gonna go buy some Marco's

omg looks great !
also i think that is a overkill with the lights .but hey go big or go home :) you may have to keep it down a bit to dont have a lot of light filtration
Just got the same tank and started moving stuff over last night. Upgraded from a 20 gal jbj frag tank. It's just the right size and pretty fun to work with.
a4b4d56a84109226a0691b98e8bf577f.jpg

APC_0065.jpg
BTA was right where I wanted it for a while and then decided to move in direct powerhead flow between my red planet and pc rainbow frags. What a jerk.

I put my 4 on there own island and they move around on it all the time but don't touch anything else, maybe the frogspawn here n there but that's it lol
IMG_5212.JPG

APC_0067.jpg

Looking for placement ideas. Right side is all softy and left is stony. Hard to tell from the bad photo, but there is a green toadstool above the green yuma that isn't open. The right side of big rock is zoas and blue sympodium frag. Any recommendations on what other softies to include on the right? I'm thinking acans and blastos on the left around the base of the island.

Tyree toadstool, neon green Kenyan tree or maybe those bright blue trees.

Lol I know what you mean but these fluorescent blue ones grow really slow. I'm not sure if they're really Kenyan trees but check it out. I got some from Dong he'll tell you what they are.

Lol I know what you mean but these fluorescent blue ones grow really slow. I'm not sure if they're really Kenyan trees but check it out. I got some from Dong he'll tell you what they are.

Do you have a pic?

Sorry I don't have a picture they melted away lol

Oops I got a pico frag tank in there. I'll have light mount tomorrow and waiting on molex temp probe to come in. Otherwise, it's up and running. It will be sideways until I can afford another ato down the road.
IMG_1752.JPG

344EE60D-8709-47C6-834F-CD0A4CF1C5C1.jpeg
I’ve been slowly building up my Anemone collection. I have 1 maxi, 1 bta, and 4 RFAs. Anyone have any idea how many RFAs I should have to have a high likelyhood of spawning?

I’m thinking about a rescape. I may try to lay down the rock island and create more horizontal surface for corals and less inaccessible caves where thing end up dying inside.

Back