New Cape Cod Reefer

CapeReefer

Non-member
Hello everyone.

I’m obviously new to the forum and located on cape cod. Been reefing for about 2 years now and just set up my Red Sea 750xxl. I previously had it up for a couple of months then had to take it apart when I decided to remodel my basement and now that I finished doing that it’s back up and running now and cycled. Slowly introduced the few fish I had back in throughout a couple of weeks. Looking to trade, buy and learn from experienced reefers. Thanks.

F70ED53F-D6B8-4891-86E6-22396FC3D64B.jpeg

System got started 9/3/21. Introduced algae barn coralline on 9/24 and already seeing purple spots on the Marco shelves which are the only 3 pieces that aren’t caribsea purple rock, so I must be doing something right.

Hello! I know this is an old thread but just want to say HI. I'm also on the Cape, in W. Barnstable. Anyone local know of a reputable LFS that's not too far away? I'm looking for some livestock. I've got a 30gl and and 72gl
1661620658883.png

Hello! I know this is an old thread but just want to say HI. I'm also on the Cape, in W. Barnstable. Anyone local know of a reputable LFS that's not too far away? I'm looking for some livestock. I've got a 30gl and and 72gl View attachment 181562
Look under quick links and you'll find a Google nap with all known LFS.

Hello! I know this is an old thread but just want to say HI. I'm also on the Cape, in W. Barnstable. Anyone local know of a reputable LFS that's not too far away? I'm looking for some livestock. I've got a 30gl and and 72gl View attachment 181562
@LisaJulia65 as it is an Old Post you will be better off starting your own post. You can post as a non-member just can't post items for sale. Good luck.

Back