Ann. New England Frag Farmer's Market 3-3-18 - Storrs, CT

Yes, quite a few of the vendors bring fish. Clownfish are ALL over the place and quite a few others as well.

sweet looking for a few fish... and some more frags would be nice.... my poor wife

Bring her along. Spouses get in for free and there are quite a few nice places to eat out this way! I can point you to some if you need suggestions.

I know if you watch the national weather reports it looks like the world is about to end but the local weather report for the area around the FFM looks like we should be good. Rain on Friday, a little snow overnight (a couple inches?) and then it is out for Saturday morning. We should be good to go with the FFM- FRAG ON! Everyone drive safe!

Depends who you watch. Acuweather says what you say but I have seen some news stations predicting 6 inches.... I call bull on them. Acuweather has been pretty spot on with snow falls the past couple years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where to go to see on Saturday if it’s canceled or not? I have a feeling it should be good to go

I'll post here if there are any issues but like I said, I don't see any issue. Especially if the storm has moved out by morning. It would be one thing if it were supposed to be snowing on Saturday but it really isn't so we are good to go!

Just lost power and am generator sitting. Hope we get power back on so I can still go

I am in 107 too!

Good luck reefer508!

2dfbe52a9c7b928ffce8061375aa19bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well we won't be making it... lost power and generator broke. No clue what will happen to the tank. We've been waking up every hour to circulate the water to put some oxygen back in it. No way of heating it though

Well, I'm back up again after a long night of set-up. Despite the weather, more than 1/2 the vendors came to set-up last night and the other half, minus one or two, will be here this morning. We got no weather, other than rain yesterday and the school is all set to host the 11th annual FFM today! I got a chance to look over some of the set-ups last night and there is some AMAZING stuff at the FFM as usual. The FFM is definitely on for today so clear out your driveway and make the ride out to E.O. Smith in Storrs and be a part of it!

Back