New Guy here

pbienkiewicz

Non-member
Hello fellow reefers. I have been into this hobby for a good 9 years. I am into mostly SPS corals. Unfortunatly, I have had several setbacks over the last year. From loosing a majority of my corals from upgrading my tank from a 55 to a 75 gallon tank. Then in the last month I had a lighting issue where I got fed up and ordered a 48 Inch 2x150 Watt HQI / R7S HID 4x54 Watt AquaticLife T5 HO Light Fixture w/ 4 Lunar LEDs. Needless to say I had some of my SPS corals not make it without having sufficient lighting for a little over a week. UGH..... this hobby is an addiction lol

Welcome to the BRS! You should try and make the meeting tomorrow. There should be a good turn out and you can meet a bunch of the members.

I am thinking about doing that tomorrow. It is not far for me at all. I just need to convince my fun sponge to let me go with some money...lol she should let me go.

Hello fellow reefers. I have been into this hobby for a good 9 years. I am into mostly SPS corals. Unfortunatly, I have had several setbacks over the last year. From loosing a majority of my corals from upgrading my tank from a 55 to a 75 gallon tank. Then in the last month I had a lighting issue where I got fed up and ordered a 48 Inch 2x150 Watt HQI / R7S HID 4x54 Watt AquaticLife T5 HO Light Fixture w/ 4 Lunar LEDs. Needless to say I had some of my SPS corals not make it without having sufficient lighting for a little over a week. UGH..... this hobby is an addiction lol

Howdy, neighbor! I'm also in Hudson.
Grab me and introduce yourself at a meeting. I'll buy you a beer.

Back