New Moderator introduction

Turbosnail

Non-member
I would like to introduce our two new MODs stingythingy45(Bob) and S_Kelley(Shane) They will start as MODs within the next two weeks. Glad to have you guys aboard!

just curious, how many moderators do we have in this forum?

it would be nice if we could see the list. thanks

just curious, how many moderators do we have in this forum?

it would be nice if we could see the list. thanks

Hello, you may want to direct this question to the BOD using the "About" Tab and emailing them directly.

Bob and Shane welcome to the MOD and thank you for stepping up for this task. As I stated back in December 2012 during the elections. I tried to remind everyone present that there are many moving parts to this Club/Forum of which Moderation is a major part. The job/task that you are about to take on is an important one.

I wish you both fair winds and following seas during this new adventure and I personally thank you on behalf of the entire club.

Thanks guys, I'm on this forum more than I like to admit and any way I can help the club out I'm in. Sitting doing surveillance posting right now, shhhhh huntin a waabbitt

Thanks everybody.
Glad I can help out the club.
I spend quit a bit of time on the forums as well.:p
Great group of people here. The biggest reason I've been a member for so long.

Tomorrow?!?! Why are you letting those (*#$*#%s off so easy? :p

Kidding of course. Thanks guys!

Please do not circumvent the auto censor.

John K BRS moderator / Buzz killer :(

Please do not circumvent the auto censor.

John K BRS moderator / Buzz killer :(

Just in case you were serious... my post was random characters, not bypassing anything. :p

So $*#& ^@. *evil grin*

ETA - See what you guys have gotten yourselves into.

Just in case you were serious... my post was random characters, not bypassing anything. :p

So $*#& ^@. *evil grin*

And it begins.....;)
But, everybody usually gets in a better mood after Monday.
Well hopefully...

So $*#& ^@. *evil grin*

Sorry for lack of context, it was an inside moderator joke.

Basically we can't tell if a person types a swear word and it then gets auto censored vs if a person does what you did and types random charecters so as to basically self censor. Either way it's prefered that members not use bad language, OR imply bad language (even in good humor). The whole thing has led many interesting moderation discussions and debates but no real resolution....

Back