New to Boston from Chicago! :) Come in and say hello...

So ya wanted a Shepherd thread? :)

Wanting to eat Wallace:

f6foot6dontscareme.jpg

What eating umbilical cord tastes like after a C-Section:

4GivemethatumbilicalcordinLloydscar.jpg

My little 5G nano:

nano.jpg

The two boys:

2_c.jpg

Hey - welcome to the area!

so another dog-show freak huh? Glad to see I'm not the only one! Nice looking stack shot (who was double handling? lol). So - just to "join" with you a bit, here are my guys:

http://sellano.home.att.net

is that cheesy to post? it's kind of cheesy... :D

Tropic Isle is a decent store. They have a lot of stuff in stock but imho the dry good prices are a bit high. The one thing that slightly makes up for the higher prices is the coupons.

Jason! Boston Terriers, eh? Cute little buggers...

XRobbx: I just wanted to see if I could truly grow sps in a 20G. Flow was an issue, so I figured I'd put a mag pump running on a nice turn screw...so I got a better one since :) 2 way flow...150W MH with PC's...does the trick...fits in small spaces...and I can sump it if I need to.

I have 2 of those, have no idea what I'll do with them in Boston. :)

Welcome to the area :)
Hmm guess since we are doing shepard shots I will have to update NOkias pics ;)

You are close enough to try Johnny's umm Sea Creatures
located on Mineral Spring in North Providence RI
Thursdays nights are the best as he gets his shipments in around 3 pm
and there is usually a good crowd of locals there..

So...

...I'll have to drop by - didn't know we stalked reef shops on specific nights and times...nice!

Thanks guys!

APpreciate the warm welcome...

What's the best place to buy stock tanks? I'm in Metro West...

Thanks, man! Fortunately I just moved into a place that has enough room for a full blown Schutzhund field - will be putting up blinds shortly :) Anyone want to do bite training at my place? :)

Hi Lloyd,

I'm from Chicago too. My folks are still in Downers Grove. Moved out here for vet school. Looking forward to meeting everyone at my first BRS meeting in a couple of weeks.

Rebecca

very nice dogs are those germany. there color seem like the west german ones i used to see and czech dogs. I raise Shar peis myself. looking to get a dog for some ring sports but the husband aint to into it as i am.
-hollie

Welcome to Beantown. That is one cool nano setup!

BTW - watch out for pedestrians, cars exiting parkinglots and driveways while driving..... For some reason folks dont believe they have right of way exiting driveways, and pedestrians believe Massachusetts is paved for their benefit.

Back