November Meeting Frag Swap Thread

Kevin I'll bring some for you. I'll be replacing the top layer of my sand bed with new southdown very soon so I'll bring some. Best thing is to get some from a few people that way you'll have a melting pot sand bed. MPSB:D

For Sale:
Devils hand leather - $25
devils.JPG

Green Stripe Shroom - $20
mushroom.JPG

I may not make the meeting
I'm basically tired of 1 person trying to post cr@p about anything & everything to do with this club
I want to enjoy my hobby, not go thru this.....
I'll let everyone know if I change my mind

Hey Scuba I'm still looking for 1 petco tank ;)

And to everyone - i'm looking for a (bright) peptobismol color coral. anything in this color. it's THE color missing in my tank! anyone?

I would prefer to trade if possible here is what I have:
Small frag of purple tipped Monti digi would like small frags of either orange or green digi
Small frag of orange cap would like small frag green cap
2 inch frag with 8+ tips of green elkhorn Monti would like orange or grn digi or grn cap
10-20 polyps of green brown zo's would like mushrooms other than the purple blue type
20+ polyps of maroon with orange center zo's would like any fancy zo I don't have
I also can frag a Larry Jackson acro (mite free) for a fancy acro I don't have.

The tank is red mite and flatworm free. There are a couple of adipasia in the tank but not on the corals.

Mr slippery,
could you bring a small amount of sand for me too! I can always use some more diversity.

Tia, I'll take the devil's hand for $.

Unrelated: I have 2 juvenile bangaii cardinals f/s. $10 for both or trade for tort frag.

KevK,

If you don't find anyone with a trade for you, I'd love to buy that:
20+ polyps of maroon with orange center

thanks either way
kevin

I want three-4 bangiis.. anyone getting rid of some? one femal and a few males? if not no biggie i can get them later on.. i have sps frags to trade ..

Back