November Meeting Frag Swap Thread

have some free green tree coral if anyone is interested
a free green brown BTA
free brown polyps
free pieces of devils hand
bringing a free toadstool for uscg_qm

I will be bringing sand and fuge macro for those needed please bring a container to take it home in as I will just be putting them in a bucket of water

tomanyfish - depending on the response and how many pieces I have you'll get one or all requested. gotta spread the wealth.

anyone have turtle grass? i would love some of that .. i have cheato and red kelp that i can tade for it ...

Yaktop, Green tree coral? brown polyps, devils hand, any left? I'd like some. :)

Here is a list of what is coming my way at the meeting

frillly shroom from dedfish trade dedfish gets some Zoas
toadstool from Scuba Dave (if he comes to the meet. :( )
pom-pom xenia from Corwyn

I'll also be bringing a FW test kit for DZ6t

I also realized that I will need some macro for my refugium.
If I missed anything let me know. I have very little to trade right now but.... by early next year I should have plenty.

I am looking for some different riccordia or more zoos, maybe some sps frags....I have two good sized rocks, one covered with metallic green fuzzy mushrooms and one with green/brown zoos that are boring me and will be willing to trade. I will bring rocks with me for meeting and trade them with someone. Included with these rocks are hundreds of mini serpent stars, lots of pods, and some cool little turbo snails. A handful of sand will also come with me for the person looking for sand to seed with, that way you have the joy of mini starfish too! heheee.
Possibly interested in a red monti frag? I have no new frags but soon will have pink riccordias and probaby some green hammer coral branches in a few months. Recently gave a bunch away.

Thanks valexia,

I was looking for some seed sand, and I love those mini serpents.
Also I'm still looking for and zoos in the redish family.

thanks again

I have 2 large 4-5 inch frags of Purple digitata and 1 large 4-5 inch frag of orange digitata for $20 or blue/orange/pink ricordia. I also have a couple of frags of zoos--green skirt with green and orange dot centers. I may have a small frag of pink zoos.

how much for a small orange digi... like 1-2" any trades considered? check out my link to see what i have

3M, the orange digitata is similar to the one on your website, maybe a little bit lighter. A 2 inch frag would be $5 unmounted or I'd be interested in a frag of your table or humulis acros. LMK.

i'l ltry and get one for ya.. if i cant get one i'll ring the 5 bucks .. i should be able to.. everyone wants some of it .. thanks!

Back