Oceanic Salt Group Buy for 12/23/04

johnbarr

Non-member
Hi,

Some members have contacted and expressed interest in the Living Sea running a group buy on Oceanic Natural Sea Salt 200 Gallon Buckets. The Living Sea will gladly offer to BRS members this salt for $38 per bucket for in store pickup only.

To process your order you must visit the store by 12/16 and prepay your order. It's as easy as that!!!!

Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!!!

Johnbarr

Living Sea
440 Main Street
Stoneham, MA
781-438-6669

Store hours: M-F 4PM - 9PM, Sat 12N - 6PM, Sun 1PM - 6PM

www.livingsea.biz

Hi, John:

I am in. I will drop by your store next week may be Monday.

Thanks for offering such a great deal.

This deal runs through Friday 12/17. What a great prices $38 for 200 gallon mix!!!!! Hurray up and take advantage.

I would love to order a bucket or 2. but your business hour just dont cut it for me as i am an early bird person :)

How about pay by phone?

If i have to go there during rush hour, i will never get home in Worcester.................

No problem, Casey. I am planing to drop by tomorrow.

There is one problem for me, the store won't open until 4PM and I can't make it to the store and have time to pickup my kid form day care. Do you take phone order, John?

Couple of questions: When would the salt actually come in? Would someone be able to pick mine up for me if john lets us order by phone?

(I have no car, thats why I ask.)

Oceanic Sea Salt

Hi,

The salt will be in the store on Thursday 12/23. The cutoff date is 12/17 and you must make an effort to prepay your order by the 18th. I am offering a really good price so act now!!! Happy Holidays!!!!

johnbarr

Living Sea
440 Main Street
Stoneham, MA
781-438-6669

M - F 4PM to 9PM, Sat 12N to 6PM, Sun 1PM to 6PM

I am thinking the same thing. I can pick up for people such as 10 buckets.

The 23rd would be fine for me to pick up, although I would have to take the camry, or maybe the minivan, so I wouldnt be able to help anyone else out too much, maybe carry an extra bucket or 2 with the Van.

I want to be in on this, but I can't be unless we can pay by phone, because I simply cannot get down there before friday.

Back