Random tank pics

Just seeing this now coal miner, great minds think alike bud!
Never doubt a man w a dremel and a bit of alcohol!!!
Ta, dah!!!!

Maybe water in this bad boy this weekend!!!!

this kinda gives me an idea for mangroves. if you can some how get the roots into those slits and run a small power head through it, that will provide the roots with fresh water 24/7 and it would make it more efficient.

Don't the roots need to be in the tank water tho? Sorry I don't have any experience w mangroves yet

What I did learn last night was that you should always replace bulkheads before putting 100 gallons of water in the trough
Say goodbye to the crappy Rubbermaid one and hello to this new heavy duty 1 1/2" bad boy

By the way I was able to get all the rodi into barels and tilt the trough to one side to stop any leaking, install coming shortly

Don't the roots need to be in the tank water tho? Sorry I don't have any experience w mangroves yet

Yes they do but the pipe would be under the water and couple inches. I wouldn't run anything bigger than a maxi jet 900

Ah so they need fresh and salt on roots? One of those mister things they sell for lizards might work good

That would work as they need to be misted every couple of days (with freshwater).

100lbs arragonite added!!
Still need another 100g or so of water tho!!! Rodi is so slow w these temps

It's getting there! Slowly!

Check out the vermentid I found in my sump, luckily the tube is so log I got it snapped off before it could escape into the base

Look who just mysteriously just reappeared!! Thought this guy was long gone

Has anyone seen my rasta's? Must of ran away, had six or so then boom, gone

Back