Reef Deal Reef Crystals Sweet Deal

AnthonyP

Non-member
Entirelypets.com is selling the 200 gallon box of reef crystals for $37 and free shipping on order over $39!!!

I took it to the next level and called marine depot (they are selling them for 54.99 per box right now) and spoke to Robert to price match 5 of them and he discounted it further and did it for $35 per box...So I am happy with that deal and just spreading the word if anyone else wants reef crystals at a good price....

5 boxes! How much salt do you use? I just ordered one box for $37 and picked up some tongs to get the free shipping. I think that's the best price I've ever gotten on Reef Crystals. It was nice of you to share the deal. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday!

Damn I wish I could find a deal like that on rs coral pro. Nice grab guys stock up!

5 boxes! How much salt do you use? I just ordered one box for $37 and picked up some tongs to get the free shipping. I think that's the best price I've ever gotten on Reef Crystals. It was nice of you to share the deal. Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday!

which vendor did you used? Thanks

I just bought 2 boxes of Reef Crystals, such a good deal!!. A coupon code for 15% off flashed on screen but I forgot what it was before I got to checkout!! Shipping is free after $85, or you have to use coupon code: fastship to get it free after $39.

I tried to use one of the other coupons along with the free shipping code, but it would only allow one. I think shipping is only $4.95 anyway.

Damn I wish I could find a deal like that on rs coral pro. Nice grab guys stock up!

Not as cheap and doesn't include shipping, but Krystal Klear in Auburn has the Red Sea Coral Pro big buckets for $54. I just bought two the other night to stock back up.

Love the reef has the 200 gallon bag of red sea coral pro for 54.99.

Glad to spread the word on that ...I Change about 55-60 gallons per month so I stalked up for the year

Enter coupon: shop10 if ordering more than 3 boxes and you get them for 33.25 each with free shipping.

Just got an email from them. My order is on back order.
But, I can wait. It is a great deal.

Anybody get a cancellation email from entirelypets.com yet . Some people got there back order email , some got that email plus a cancellation email as well . They charged my debit card and sent me just a back order email

Awesome !

Back