Reef Deal Reef Crystals Sweet Deal

I got a back order email from them. Don't mind waiting but will contact them to see when they will ship.

Ordered 60 boxes from them, got confirmation email, hope they fulfill it. This deal was the reason I passed on BRS deal, I'll be pi$$ if they don't honor.

Ordered 60 boxes from them, got confirmation email, hope they fulfill it. This deal was the reason I passed on BRS deal, I'll be pi$$ if they don't honor.

60?? Holy bananas! What do you have for a tank? a swimming pool? ;) lol I didn't order any from these guys (too good to be true -- my "cost", even in bulk is higher than they were selling it for) but I really hope they don't cancel any more orders. This hobby is expensive as it is, and it's good to catch a break on daily necessities of the hobby with deals like the one on this salt.

Good luck to everyone!!

Well, too good to be true I guess

Last edited:

60 boxes! waoo, that is 12,000 gallon of sea water you are going to make. How big is your tank?

Anybody get a cancellation email from entirelypets.com yet . Some people got there back order email , some got that email plus a cancellation email as well . They charged my debit card and sent me just a back order email

Awesome !

I ordered two boxes last Wednesday, got a back order email, but then Sunday the boxes shipped via Fedex. Email said the Reef Crystals are a discontinued item

Yup too good to be true, got cancellation too. Should've ordered from BRS instead.

Archit and Dong, it's for my future setup, 280dt/160 sump.

60 boxes? Doesn't that seem a little extreme? Are you sure you didn't mean 6 boxes or were you planning to sell on ebay? I think even the big vendors would be a little scared at 60 boxes.

I ordered one box, and I received a shipping/tracking number. I think they just ran out since it seems to be a discontinuted item for them, and many of us shared the info. with other saltwater friends.

60 boxes? Doesn't that seem a little extreme? Are you sure you didn't mean 6 boxes or were you planning to sell on ebay? I think even the big vendors would be a little scared at 60 boxes.

I ordered one box, and I received a shipping/tracking number. I think they just ran out since it seems to be a discontinuted item for them, and many of us shared the info. with other saltwater friends.

60 is right, I'm not an eBay scrapper. Who would complain when they have extra salt laying around? :)

I got the cancellation too

Anybody get a cancellation email from entirelypets.com yet . Some people got there back order email , some got that email plus a cancellation email as well . They charged my debit card and sent me just a back order email

Awesome !

I got the cancellation email a few days after I ordered 3 boxes. Better not have charged my CC.

I tried to order a box an got the cancellation notice as well. As an added bonus I had my credit card number ripped off after trying to order from here. Beware!

My whole order was backordered then cancelled. 3 days later the 2 boxes of reef crystals was sitting by my door. Probably had a massive bolus of orders and their electronic inventory tracking system got messed up.

I ordered one box, and it came today. Of course, I ordered the first day it was posted. I think they just ran out.

Back