Saved Graphs settings on the APEX

JPags

BRS Member
Ok I have to post this up here because I just finished it and it works pretty well.

I have updated my Graph page on my APEX to be able to save Graphs that I commonly run so I don't have to keep switching all the settings. It saves all the settings and then lets me name the graph so i can just re-call it easily and have it re-run.

Here is a picture of what it looks like. The drop down box shows some of the initial graphs I have saved. These are easily re-run by just selecting the correct one.

Untitled.jpg

I have a bit more work to clean it up and then I will post some basic instructions on how to update your APEX with this feature.

It uses HTML5 to locally store the graph settings, so they are only available on the machine where they are created. I would love to be able to store them on the apex so they can be used from any machine but I am not sure if thats possible.

BTW. You may also notice my APEX screen looks much different, I have modified the web pages to move around the menu and remove all the bitmaps so the pages run much faster and are also usable on my phone and tablet.

John

Back