Sometimes you have to just sit back....

TomD

Non-member
I thought this was funny. I brought my 90 setup home Thursday I purchased off a BRS member. The next day when I had it filled the overflow sounded very loud and so did my Seio PH's. It was driving me nuts because it is where I sleep and I could not get it right.

This morning when I left for work I showed the girlfriend everything underneath and what was what. Who knows when I may need her.

I get home and my tank is almost silent. Overflow quiet as can be and powerheads as well:D

All she knows about reefs is what looks pretty but she managed to virtually silence the system.

Unreal:)

I still have other issues and am going on little sleep since Thursday but that is another post:(

What did she do.. unplug everything? :confused:

I thought this was funny. I brought my 90 setup home Thursday I purchased off a BRS member. The next day when I had it filled the overflow sounded very loud and so did my Seio PH's. It was driving me nuts because it is where I sleep and I could not get it right.

This morning when I left for work I showed the girlfriend everything underneath and what was what. Who knows when I may need her.

I get home and my tank is almost silent. Overflow quiet as can be and powerheads as well:D

All she knows about reefs is what looks pretty but she managed to virtually silence the system.

Unreal:)

I still have other issues and am going on little sleep since Thursday but that is another post:(

tank

All she did was mess with the return line and got it into a good place and she somehow got the Seio to be quiet. I tried for hours.

I thought the tank was shut off when I got home.

If anybody needs a quiet tank it is $200 per day!:D

Back