survey: best new showpeice fish

BOSTONBAKEDBEAN

Just a reefer
BRS Member
saldy nthere my fave my hippotang is in that reef in the sky...
now im searching carefully for that new king of the castle so to speak.
i have softies some hard. crustatians, n some small gobies ect.
looking for recomendations of what i should get not rediculouse price wise. great to watch. will fit in a 150 with above mentioned freinds.

weirder the beter.

flashlight fish?
achilies tang?
lion? << they hurt i know.

just curiouse trying to stay away from the common and go for the unusual.

What size tank do you have?

For tangs I like PBT's a lot but (like any tang) they need space. Common and very Ick prone, but a cool charecter. I beleive that achillies tangs need extra large tanks and can be very touchy to get established.

My favorite fish is my CBB - again, common, and also quite touchy to get a healthy one and get it eatablished.

That frogfish (I think that was what it was) that Marc had at fishy buisness was unbeleivably cool IMO - maybe not so good with samller fish though, also not a swimmer, just fascinating to look at.

I'm sure others will have more creative suggestions, there are a lot of cool fish out there.

fastinateing is what im goin for. my tang didnt get sick showed no signs just pulled a nemo.

sea goblin looks cool kinda like a scorpion mix with a dragonet.. but i am looking for a mainly a swimmer.. would love the flashlight fish at night. red lights on the tank pluss some photo luminecent <<s/c. brittles.. but im worried about my shrimpies ect..

your hippo eats coral? eek mine nevfer never bothered anything else. onther than throuwing rocks at the other fish.. or me..tellin me hes hungry.
thanks but if i were going for another hippo id prob get a baby.

Back