Thank you!

ReeferMedic

Non-member
Thank you Daire, Ryan, and Derek for all that grunt work yesterday. Apart from the sand storm, I think the sand bed change was a big success. I'm going to watch closely for a cycle though. Some of the rock dried up pretty good. No deaths up to this point. I just need to finish the rock work today and get the corals off the sand and I'll post a few pics. I still haven't found those two wrasse though. I'll give them a few days any way before I declare them mia. Thanks again, it's things like this that make this club a great thing!

Last edited:
No problem at all Don - it was fun. Great food - thanks - and those cookies were unbelievable!!

Daire

ps....had a few drinks with Linda last night. :) All the girls ended up at my house to watch a movie. I spent the whole day with every member of the Tait family!

Those teriyaki steak tips were totally worth the morning labor :)
Sorry I had to run so suddenly (just when lunch was served!), my trip to New Bedford was a coplete waste of time too...!

Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm glad everything went well though. Lets see some pics when the sand storm settles.

Back