Thinking of starting a 92 corner..

Hard to get a good picture, there's more open space than the pic looks like. Sorry, only one light on right now. No pics of underneath the stand since I decided to put any equipment other than sump and pumps outside of the stand.

Top down you can see the horseshoe:

top.jpg

Front:

front2.jpg

got it!

Nice picts, thanks

Looks like I'm going to need a lot more rock, now that it's in my house.

010102010308010412200801196062f8814efbc45315009658.jpg

what do yyou guys have for light over these tanks?

k.

I have a retro 8 bulb 36" t-5 with individual reflectors, and a LoA 6500k 65W PC tucked into the back corner. The t-5s are split between actinic and daylight bulbs. Get good growth, have 2 clams, and even my superman monti is growing pretty well

you can buy the AGA kit, which should have everything you need.

Stock, the tank has a 1" drain and a 3/4" return. If I were setting my tank up again......I would use both holes in the bottom as a drain, the 1" as the main, and the other as a backup, and put the return over the top.

But that's just me :D

drains block, and if you can have a backup, it is a good idea. it is as simple as that. now like I said, my 92 is over a year old, no issues, but there is 1 run of 1" spaflex from the bulkhead at the bottom of my tank to my sump 11 feet below, so I was able to mitigate the risk. Floods suck......

ah, I see

I may end up taing the top off this tank and hanging a pendant, so I'd like to eliminate as much going over the side as I can.

but floods do suck..

Here is a link of my 92corner when I first set it up a year ago. I run sump to the basement, much easier than fitting a sump under the tank. For lighting I have aquatinics T5 36". Fits right on top of the tank, I also have the oceanic canopy.

What I find difficult is scraping the glass in the back of corraline algae. Also, positioning the powerhead was tricky as well.

Jay, I would love to check out your tank.

J

Back