ULTRA Maxima Clams Group Buy! + Inverts Group Buy!!

Right now:

Rentalcoot - 1
Bill - 1

I can probably get 1 for myself to keep around.

I've asked my sales rep for confirmation for turquoise clams, and will keep everyone updated. We'll do $100 ea if payment is made today (even if we only have 4 on order instead of 8)

Thanks,

- Archit

Turquoise is not deal breaker the blues are sweet. Just send me a total tonight and I can pay through paypal or pay cash on Friday pickup

Awesome deal on the Maximas, but I have no more room in my tank for this size... Wish the 3" deal was still available. :(

They do have some that have more green tint than blue -- I will post the pics.

I'm going to place the order because this deal is way too good to pass up .. hopefully more members will jump in! :)

Please note: price will obviously be higher if you're not in the group buy -- we'll have to add slight mark up to cover the risk / casualties / time.

Thanks!! :)

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

latest pics:

10321547176_717c75aac4_c.jpg

10321701863_e8512e5a62_c.jpg

10321701953_a7c8703c30_c.jpg

Can I get the turquoise in first picture or the light blue in top on 3rd picture and then the inverts I asked for. You said everything will be in friday

I can't guarantee which clams will be coming in unfortunately :-( these were just sample pics to give us an idea of what they have available.

I'll try to get a nice mix and then it'll be first come first serve..

The order itself will be here early Friday morning (unless there are flight delays), and you are welcome to pick stuff up anytime after 9 :)

Also they aren't always open when they are in the bags -- so might be tough to see / pick ... just my 2 cents :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Unless you have PMed me or talked to me in person regarding alternate payment arrangements, please make your pre-payment for the clam by following this link:

http://www.lovethereef.com/ultra-maxima-clam-pre-pay.html

Please select local-pickup at checkout -- I would appreciate if all clams are picked up by eod Sunday (10/20/13), but we can hold them until next weekend if totally necessary.

Thanks!

- Archit

Hey Archit, dip you know if you're supplier carries "tiger tail sea cucumbers"? Thx

Order has been placed -- I've 6 clams coming in. First come first serve to pick your fav :)

We should have the package by 8:00am I'm guessing -- but the lights won't turn on until around 12 ... (also I won't be home until 6:30p, but if you're coming just to pick something up, let me know and I can make arrangements before I leave).

Thanks,

- Archit

oh man, everyone (I think there are a total of 3 people) in the group buy is going to be very VERY happy :)

Archit, any chance you'll be bringing any clams/scolys to the meet for sale? Or should I pre-order everything a week in advance?

Archit, any chance you'll be bringing any clams/scolys to the meet for sale? Or should I pre-order everything a week in advance?

More than likely we won't bring any clams, but will definitely bring a scoly or two if you guys are interested. Pre-order is definitely preferred if it's a viable option :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Back