ULTRA Maxima Clams Group Buy! + Inverts Group Buy!!

Acclimated for hour and ten minutes and just placed in my tank and is already opening up. Beautiful addition to my tank

Acclimated for hour and ten minutes and just placed in my tank and is already opening up. Beautiful addition to my tank

Glad you like it! These clams are awesome! I'm debating if I want to order some more if there are any available next week :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Any clams left?

Hi John!

After group-buy pick-ups, we have 2 remaining but we have someone else coming to pick one up as well -- so we have 1 clam remaining in the end. These guys are BEAUTIFUL! I wish I had a chance to take pics before they all went to their forever homes :p

- Archit

Also we received 22 Ricordeas (2 were DOA :'( ) -- these guys are BRIGHT!!!!!!! I'll take pics and upload them tomorrow. These are definitely some of the brightest Ricordeas we have received till date.

Also we received 22 Ricordeas (2 were DOA :'( ) -- these guys are BRIGHT!!!!!!! I'll take pics and upload them tomorrow. These are definitely some of the brightest Ricordeas we have received till date.

+1 on this. They are very bright. I called them sunbursts tonight when I was there. Oh ya and the clams were amazing to!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382221761.830172.jpg

LAST REMAINING CLAM!!!!! :)

Tried to capture it, but still couldn't capture this bad boys true beauty ... too bad he closes up every time he sees me!

10373889796_9f9e01382d_c.jpg

10373889796_9f9e01382d_c.jpg

I'm loving my clam :) I think it's still shy, can't wait for it to fully open up!

haha, yeah, that guy took a while to fully open up in our system too :) I think I'll place another order of these clams ... I'm missing them way too dang much lol

Archit I wanna post a picture of the one I got but it still hasn't fully opened yet so I want to make sure it looks good before hand lol

Back