ULTRA Maxima Clams Group Buy! + Inverts Group Buy!!

all these talks of getting more clams in but no mention of working on my ritteris is getting me annoyed :) LOL

Hi Archit, Michael from Peabody
put me in for 1 either third page left or right, or second page bottom left if possible i only want any of those 3. let me know how i can pay you online.
Thanks MZ

sorry Archit i saw the original post was last week if you no longer have any clams then no problem i can do next time.

sorry Archit i saw the original post was last week if you no longer have any clams then no problem i can do next time.

Hi Mike!

I should be getting 4 more tomorrow -- I'll send you an email once they're in :)

- Archit

In-response to a couple of messages I have received: just wanted to clarify -- $100 was the group-buy price and the group-buy is officially over ... as with pretty much all of our stuff, the clams will still be very very modestly priced but we need to make a few bucks somewhere too! :)

Thanks,

- Archit

Hi Mike!

I should be getting 4 more tomorrow -- I'll send you an email once they're in :)

- Archit

Sounds good. Shoot me a PM when they arrive and a price and I'll swing by. Do you know if these are aquacultured or captive raised or anything like that or just fully wild caught?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I lied, I ordered 6 more :) pics with prices on Thursday night. (Yes, they are in our tanks already)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I might be buying a new one. Mine still has no interest in opening up. Still reacts though so I'm hopeful

Oh man, that sucks ... can you post a pic on a thread? I'm sure the veterans here on brs can give some solid advice :)

- Archit

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oh boy ... these new ones are a BEAUTY! Once again, amazing colors and patterns! :) Can't wait to post the pics! (probably later on tonight or tomorrow night)

What about prices? I need to grab mine before I miss out again!

What about prices? I need to grab mine before I miss out again!

We have 2 potential casualties in the shipment (one clam is not opening (responsive, but not opening)) and the other one, while open, I have a bad feeling about it.

Once I figure out whether my supplier is going to credit me for those 2 or not, I will release the pricing (will have to add a few bucks on each to make up for the loss :( ).

Thanks,

- Archit

Depending on price might buy another. Mine is about to die. Unresponsive and won't open. Sad sad day :(. Your other coral I got from you is doing great

Back