Wanting to cry :(

skyedolphan

Non-member
:mad:

could kick myself but good ..
finally able to sit and chill with the tank after water change and params check and all the other fun things that this darn hobby involves..
sat on comp for an hour finding anything I could about goniaporas seeing it has been 3 years since i had one and
hoping for new info on them
sit to check the new corals and trying to decide if I want toadd the tunze again . everything seems good and like their new placement so finally pull out the epoxy ( been waiting to do this )till after the meet due to a couple new pieces first order of business is to glue/epoxy the new blue zoas :)

now you get why I wan tto kick myself ..... They are no where to be found :(
so of course 1 part of me is ready to tear the damn thing apart again and find them the saner part is Dawn you have to leave in an hour let it be till tomorrow >>>>>

sorry just needed to vent with some people who understand this
( this house sucks for that they just think Im nuts )

Dawn, you lost your blue zoas? Like in, can't find them lost them, not they died lost them?

they are on a decent size rock and the urchin is in his new home at Joes house so nope he aint the culprit just my stupidity again LOL
this is a 4 inch rock soI have no clue how it has disappeared
even went downstairs and yelled at Jay figuring he took them to give me a scare or something but he swaers even after I threatened him that he dont have them :confused:

:( I lost my orange ric and I tore the whole tank up. I ended up still could not find it.

Jeff, Is that the one you lost to my tank :)

PS finally has fully opened the past couple days looking good ;)

Ok Dawn new rule..... after the third glass
no more aquascaping for the night ;)

Come out come out where ever you are........How can you loose such a big piece of rock? You sure Jay didnt go and pawn it?

marco67 said:
Ok Dawn new rule..... after the third glass
no more aquascaping for the night ;)

blondes and alcohol is fun for some stuff but not reefing ;)

they might had drifted under some rocks. get the flashlight out and look around, some more.

well just got in for the nite lights are out and flashlight will not work if full lights didnt help to find them :)
tomorrow will be another day

damn after that remark Marco I guess i better line up a driver for the 22nd now :)
gonna bring the high test and have to have a contest with ya :)

If you weren't so darn far away I would loan you the light from that meeting. It is fantastic for finding lost stuff. Try getting a pair of cheep bright yellow sunglasses at CVS and looking with a moonlight.

Try getting a pair of cheep bright yellow sunglasses at CVS and looking with a moonlight.[/QUOTE]

why, what happens?

All corals absorb light and re-emit it at a different frequences (different colors). The yellow glasses block out only blue light, so you can see the re-emited light that is normally drowned out by the lights hitting the corals. It makes telling a clump of closed up frags from a clump of rock very easy.

skyedolphan said:
well just got in for the nite lights are out and flashlight will not work if full lights didnt help to find them :)
tomorrow will be another day

damn after that remark Marco I guess i better line up a driver for the 22nd now :)
gonna bring the high test and have to have a contest with ya :)

Might have to make the drive just to see this :D

Back