Waterbox destroyed me again… *EMERGENCY*

What tools do you have? Dremil maybe? Drill?

I’d try to prod someone closer to pay you a visit but I don’t know anyone in that area anymore and Jeremy closed the shop in Seekonk years ago.
I finally got it cut took all the power in me . And it wasnt even flush cut it was like stairs of cuts it was a disaster cut

So a big improvement, awesome!

So a big improvement, awesome!
I still on 75% wave maker speeds and different modes i get splashes inside the emergency pipe but not wll the time. Is that okay? Or emergency should be fryall the time? My system is very quiet even when it goes in. Idk what do u think?

I wouldn’t worry at all about a little splashing. Sounds like you’re good to go.

Some hobby huh? :)

I wouldn’t worry at all about a little splashing. Sounds like you’re good to go.

Some hobby huh? :)
Btw i have one of my tank the bubble not dead centered in terms kf leveling is that alright?

Attachments

• IMG_4302.jpeg
    IMG_4302.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 58
Agree, I wouldn't be concerned.
I have the kind of carpet in my basement and under it theres concrete. This kind of carpet wont compress right?

Attachments

• 6C4737BB-1621-41A8-A8B0-875CC7BF6223.jpeg
    6C4737BB-1621-41A8-A8B0-875CC7BF6223.jpeg
    201.9 KB · Views: 52
I don't know much about carpet, but that doesn't worry me from what I can see.

I don't know much about carpet, but that doesn't worry me from what I can see.
Now im having a different issue. When my wave makers are on different modes… for example my mp40 have a reef crest mode, the water in the overflowbox drop an inch. And that affecting my ato. And triggers it to run. And when my wave makers are back on constant. My water fills after the ato tip. Man i could never catch a break

You could put a 45 or elbow on it and modify so the water bounces off of it and you still don’t lose the integrity of the emergency overflow

You could put a 45 or elbow on it and modify so the water bounces off of it and you still don’t lose the integrity of the emergency overflow
Its not that issue anymore its a different issue. When the wave makers turns to a different mode, my water level in the ovetflow drops, and affect the sump water level

Its not that issue anymore its a different issue. When the wave makers turns to a different mode, my water level in the ovetflow drops, and affect the sump water level
Are your wavemakers linked to your return pump? I can’t think of a reason why this would happen otherwise

Are your wavemakers linked to your return pump? I can’t think of a reason why this would happen otherwise
Because im pushing more water to the drain. That has to be it. Because when i dropped the speed of the wave makers it still happens but very tiny bit that it doesnt even matter. Im so confused and tired of this issues after issues man. First raising the emergency height now this like for the love of god i cant catch a break

Where are the wavemakers? On the back glass, front aiming backwards or end to end?

Back