What are your favorite types of clown fishes?

amixam98

Non-member
I'm looking to buy a pair of clown fishes and there are so many types to choose from. Maroon, percula,tomato,sebage,clarkii,saddlebacks....Which ones are your favorite.

<insert picture of cat on a xerox here>

This is my favorite copy cat:D .

staples-copy-cat.jpg

I have a Gold band Maroon but am liking the Pink Skunks more and more.

Onyx are my favorite too but I have found that some real nice percs look just like "onyx."

I was at CRA a month or so back and he had a shipment of percs that looked like Onyx. I know colors change with age but these guys had a lot of nice black for juvis.

I like the Picassos, but don't really like the look of the snowflakes. What I really strongly dislike are the stubbies and the naked clowns. I have yet to see one of those without serious deformities that I think should have been culled and not sold. Deformed heads, deformed gills, serious over or under bites, yuck. Irresponsible breeding in my book. Just my 2¢.

What I really strongly dislike are the stubbies and the naked clowns. I have yet to see one of those without serious deformities that I think should have been culled and not sold. Deformed heads, deformed gills, serious over or under bites, yuck. Irresponsible breeding in my book. Just my 2?.

Ditto

percula clowns are my favorite, the blacks are really cool, i would get those if possible
Duds

I really like my maroon. Everyone says there agressive, why is that? Ive never seen any aggression come from him.

Anybody know any place that currently have an Onyx pair? I have to send Rod another email.

Back